16. CONFUSION

====================

Soul dream is one of the soul bounds where soulmates vividly dream each other. This can be a dream of a future with their soulmate, or an event of the past of their soulmate. One of the rarest is a dream where two or one has the power to change their dream scape according to their will and can communicate with each other. All soul dreams can be remembered clearly after waking up.

====================

Their soulmate is a genius interior designer. One that Namjoon surely loves. Taehyung deduced, as he recalls their visit on Daun's penthouse. He was ecstatic that their soulmate had invited them in. He was looking around her home in hoping to learn about her character.

It was much smaller than Yoongi's. It's design is unique but homey. The walls are white, incorporated with carved wood. What made it interesting are the hanging plants perfectly placed on the walls, and on the shelves. Their leaves were heart-shaped and shone like plastic. He could easily spot exotic plants at the corners. A huge palm plant was even peeking out at the opened balcony. He doubts them to be fake. They added freshness to her clean and bright home. There was no need for turning on more lights. The windows are open wide to ensure the sun shines over her dear plants for their needed photosynthesis. Her love of nature really exudes on every space.

The paintings on the wall however were a feast to his eyes. Each one he saw was extraordinary. He could not deny her great talent. Her choice of colors was vibrant and seemed alive. As he studied one, he was thoroughly convinced that she has also the Soul dream. Those painted eyes and silhouettes were too familiar to him. One that he sees everyday. Features that are of his brothers'. Especially those paintings that she claimed to be unfinished, the illustrations are definitely one or the seven of them. Unless she is their fan, but he doubts it as he could not sense any excitement from her, a usual feeling he gets from their ARMY.

He chuckles remembering Daun offering them dumplings. Jimin and him laughed at it, remembering the time where they had a feud over it. It made her head tilt adoringly. Her confusion was adorable. They then supplied her on the stories of their past, making her more eased with them. As they talked, they saw what Jungkook meant. She indeed talks with her hands. She was so endearing.

"Taehyung-ah...I heard you met her." Taehyung's musings are cut off by Jin. He's wearing his pajama, hair still dump from his shower.

The younger nods and smiles to his hyung. He is then reminded with his hyungs Soul feel. "How are you?" He inquires. A question they frequently ask to somehow determine the emotions of their soulmate.

"I am okay actually. I feel so light and happy." Taehyung can see it. It's obvious to his face. He was from an individual schedule the entire day but it doesn't show at all. The older then sits on a single-cushioned sofa across the huge sofa he is sitting for a while now. His back slouched and his feet high on the wooden coffee table. A slow song playing at the background.

"How about you? Is there something wrong?" The older worriedly asks.

Surely their eldest knows them best. He can feel Taehyung's dilemma over something. His mouth curves into a tight smile.

There is something wrong. Not at him at least, but with their soulmate. It seems that, she is not feeling the things that they are feeling. The overwhelming need of touching her. The magnetic pull to be close. The drowning on her presence. The heightened sense of smell, where her scent is constantly coaxing and tempting them to hug her. The sensual fragrance always testing their will to be in control. Her laughs that made them melt into a total goo. They were left helpless. All of which are strong indications of her being their soulmate.

Taehyung and Jimin felt the same electricity when she held both their hands in happiness when they agreed to her request. A request to make them her model to one of her future work. Both of them simultaneously gasped as the current flowed through their nerves and made their soul inks beat. His left shoulder tingled to life. He unconsciously watched Jimin's right rib and could make out a faint golden glow. She could had have noticed it. She could had have felt the same, but he could not sense any indications from her. Her eyes seemed undisturbed, her beautiful brown eyes clear and unaffected. She even mistakenly thought of hurting them and abruptly let go of their hands.

The moment was so short but it left him a great deal of confusion. 'How couldn't she feel it? Soulmates should be feeling the same right? She is their soulmate right?' He nods to himself. There's no denying it. He is sure of that fact. All that has been happening so far plus with his Soul dream of her, he is sure that she is the one that they have been waiting for.

When he asked about the paintings and her inspirations, she hesitantly mentioned about having dreams of them. Dreams that seemed so natural on the way she described them, but for him they are not. He is a Soul dreamer. His dream space is almost identical to the dreams she had narrated. But why couldn't she remember everything on those dreams? Why couldn't she recount the events when he asked what happens on those dreams? She could not remember the faces of her seven. If only she can, all of these would be easy. She would be with him in the couch cuddling him or anyone one of them, filling the years of her absence. Finally completing their souls.

"I am confused hyung." He admits.

"On soulmates? You've been reading these books now." Jin gestures to a set of books on Soulmate that Namjoon owns, piling on the coffee table. "What volume are you in?" He teases.

"There is just something I want to know. Perhaps something that I failed to read." He chuckles to his teasing hyung. He knows that the eldest just wants him to ease the worries away. He doesn't want to tell the eldest his confusions either. Not until he find the answers. Not until his sure. He doesn't want to give false concerns to the eldest. He's been suffering the longest for having no soulmate. He had seen what it did to him. He deserves to be happy, not the pretense that he shows but the real kind. At least, now, he can see him beaming, hoping that he too can finally meet her.

"Okay. Whatever it is, I hope you won't stay too late." The eldest reminds him, not asking him further, tapping his shoulder as he stands to take a sleep. He doesn't feel the need to play a game.

His consciousness is coaxing him to lay on the bed already. "We still have a schedule tomorrow." He adds as he yawns.

His eyes follows the eldest as he makes his way to his room. He sighs. His eyes travels to the pages of the book he's holding. He reads more for an hour until he feels like its enough. He closes it with a soft thud. He stands and arranges the books on its usual place.

He decides to heed their eldest reminder. It's almost midnight anyway.

Perhaps the answer his looking for are not on the books.