83. ANSWER

====================
Love between non-soulmates is only a facade for commitment. Love between soulmates is eternal binding.

====================

The city lights and the stars on the sky are nothing compared to the eyes of the person that loves. Her Jimin. The universe itself is in his orbs of wonders, grander, more magnificent than ever. If the world is within his eyes and so the multitudes of parallel worlds of different versions of her. Somewhere within those is her with the same speeding beat of her heart full of warmth and happiness.

"Babe... Shall we go now?" His eyes gentle with the glittering cosmos.

"No... Just stay like this ..." Forever... Daun wants to add. She couldn't hold such magnitude within her sight so she hugs him again and leans her head on his chest. She smells the scent of spring and comfort. She smiles.

He giggles. Like a cherub on those paintings that she has, he is an angel.

"It's getting colder already." He comments.

"But you're here... So, it's warm." She replies in a contented sigh.

"That's cheesy." His grip to her cold hands gets firmer. "You are still getting cold." He continues with his voice laced with worry. Yet he says it gently and affectionately.

He is so kind. Jimin is so kind.

"What are you thinking?" He asks. He begins to sway with her along the whispers of the wind. Their dance is a little swing of their singing hearts. He is chuckling as he leads her with their silly steps as his eyes wonders to the dark chocolate of her hair and to the silhouettes of trees as their spectators that seems so bright with her in his arms.

"The universe..." She says after they halts for some time.

"What's with it?" He chuckles as she buries more her face to his chest.

"You are my universe." She replies.

"Ohhh... our song?" He teases.

"Yes." She giggles. "And what would I have done without you holding it." She sweetly whispers. She pushes herself from his lean muscles to peek once again if he still has it within his eyes.

She sees waves. Oceans. She sees tides of emotions with the galaxies hovering over the depth within.

"You don't say those words here, babe. That's unfair." He groans.

"Unfair?" Her brows cross as the galaxies zooms out until she sees just her reflection. Her within that world.

"Unfair... Because you hold mine too." He crinkles his nose adorably with the moon crescent on his eyes. His cheeks full and fluffy like clouds in a warm day. His hands are hot to her cheeks as he leans for a kiss. It's short, but it is packed with all of his feelings. "It's unfair because I don't get to do more than kiss you."

Her knees lose their strengths, feeling shy of what he implies. She almost forgot that they are still on the hill. They are still standing. Their bodies are the only one warming each other in the cold evening.

Spring is here, yet the weather is still chill like her heart a while ago. But not anymore. Jimin just burned her negativities away and sparked the fire within her. Her hands may have been feeling cold, yet her heart isn't.

He loves her. She knows that. It's already clear with the way he cherishes her fingers as he laces his own in every day. The way he beams his sweetest smile, when his eyes are but a slit for keeping in her universe within those orbs. The way he looks through her as if he could see wings of an angel attached to her, as if she is a saint and must be always regarded holy. The way he gently talks to her, naïve with the thoughts that poisons her being.