60. FOUR

WARNING: The chapter is inappropriate for younger readers. This contains explicit sexual scenario. The story is rated as mature after all. You are warned. Please proceed with caution.

====================

Soulmates having more soul signs are inclined to be hastier towards soul bound's completion.

====================

Daun looks around the place. It has gone by a lot of renovation. There are bouquets of flowers around the place adorned with ribbons with printed words of "Congratulations" written on them.

"It's a wonder how you had renovated the place with such short time." She complimented earning a grin from her unnie. However, the other's attention is not even on the place but to Daun's eyes.

"If you have the will, there's always a way." The woman counters with a meaningful wink as she sips her cup of tea.

Daun sweats. Somehow, what the older woman said had other meaning than her newly renovated store.

"I heard, your relationship with the boys are developing much fairly nowadays."

"Ji-woo unnie." She whines. Her skin begins to flush. She can't help it.

"The second visit to the doctor must have been great." Ji-woo teases more.

However, the doctor is far from her thoughts.

Daun bites her lips. Her face reddens with the memory of the night in the studio.

She was vulnerable at first. She had awakened from a nightmare and came comforted with Namjoon in the studio. He was so sweet together with Yoongi. They had talked a lot of things later that night but was interrupted with Taehyung. He was shaking and seemingly so afraid on something only to hug her and kissed her so passionately. The kiss was searing hot. She could still remember the entire scene as if it happened just a moment ago.

**********

"Oppah!" She exclaimed with how Yoongi revealed her inner chants of wanting Taehyungs kisses and even more.

Her whole body was tingling with so much anticipation as she felt the wondering naughty fingers of the men on both of her sides. Jimin or Yoongi, she could not determine, had successfully unbuttoned her shirt. Her breasts, perky with arousal, had burst out of their confines. Jimin couldn't wait to play with her supple mounds and to pinch her nipples it between his fingers. The sensation of his palm on her chest sent chivers on her spine. Each pinch made her heart burst and her tummy flutters.

She could feel wonderful sensations towards her core as he whispers praises against her ears. Telling her how nauhty of her not to wear any bra at all.

She didn't know what to focus anymore. Would it be Taehyungs lustful way of kissing her lips, biting and sucking it to his? Would it be Jimin's dirty words of praises that were sending delicious liquid of desire towards her nether lips? Would it be Yoongi's unending voicing out of her inner wanton thoughts for the men to hear and his fingers eventually finding the band of her pajama pants? She felt exposed and she's glorifying with it.

Her stomach tightened with how the electrifying pull of their souls had made her bold, allowing a hand to ease below her stomach and down between her inner thighs.

She can only mewl against Taehyung's lips with Yoongi's deep voice as he commented, "You are so wet for us Kitten." His hand had touched her clothed core with a very obvious evidence of her arousal.