51. WARMTH

====================

Anti-fate is not categorized as sin but rather as a religious belief. One can be only convicted under International Soulmate Laws if violation on one of its rules is proven.

====================

Grains of sand stains his soles and toes as he trudges on the beach, running towards the lady in front of him. Her smiles are as bright as the sun. Her giggles and laughs are like songs of sirens, asking for his undivided attention, coaxing him to catch her.

"Watch me catching you, Love." He threatens but no danger is heard on his voice. Rather, it's deep and dewy with mischief. Before he could reach out, his feet fail him. He falls, knees first on the ground.

The laughter loudens.

"Clumsy!" She teases.

Instead of being annoyed, he pouts. He slowly goes up but he dramatically falls again with a loud pained groan.

"Joonie! Oh no!" The lady watches in horror as she runs to come up to him.

"Gotcha!" He roars, laughing as he pushes her back on the sand.

"Not fair!" She whines loudly, giggling.

"Gonna have my prize!" He loudly proclaims. He swiftly crawls over her and pecks on her juicy lips. Playfully, he plants a thousand kisses along her jaws towards her neck.

"Not fair..." She whimpers as she moans.

His fingers curl with hers as he tastes the sea salt on her skin. He licks her downwards, enjoying the yelps and moans that she creates. She quivers as he feels her milky legs and hips underneath her sundress. Her moans louden as he explores upwards and cups one of her blessed mounts. It's softer than the rest of her, so generous for his naughty fingers. Her belly is exposed as he tries to raise the dress up to fully see her, not minding how open the beach is. He doesn't care whoever can see his intense want for her.

He doesn't care. All he knows that it is only him and her. Nothing matters.

"Joonie!" She protests in higher pitch.

He chuckles. He rises up and watches her eyes. He can get lost with those orbs. The doe eyes are far from innocent as it squints and darkens with lust.

"I want you..." He groans as he feels his body burning for her. His need is going to consume him if he won't take her now.

She giggles. Her dimples mirror his. Her lips curve into a seductive playful smirk.

"Let's make this fair first." She whispers as she suddenly lifts herself up and flipping his giant body towards the sand, reversing their positions. His head thuds with the abrupt movement, making his eyes close.

His body burns more with excitement. He chuckles.

He opens his eyes expecting her sweet seductive smile. His expecting his sun over him with the clouds and the blue sky at the background. Instead, he sees the shadows that swirls on the smooth lighted ceiling.

"Damn." He curses. 'That was a good one.' He smirks with the remnants of the dream that is instilled in his memory. Just like the rest before it. He chuckles but immediate shuts it in as he realizes on the sleeping man on the other bed.

The dream has made him hot and bothered. He has to cool off his ranging hormones. He decides to rise up and takes a cold shower.

**********

He sighs while he swirls the spoon in his mug. A hot coffee is much needed now. The shower took long and it had left a chill in his bones.

The aroma of the newly brewed coffee wafts the entire kitchen. The bitter scent merges with something sweet and fruity on the space. He stops his movement as he tries to sniff the citrus fragrance that seems to be floating along the cold breeze of the night.