112. SURPRISES

====================

Healthy relationships between/among soulmates equate healthy soul bounds.

====================

The leaves dance gracefully with the laughter that vibrates with the giggles and gleeful screams on the wind. Their golden hue sways as they descend from the lone oak tree. Nothing but happiness underneath the overlooking branches and twigs. The smiles are precious. The mirth is a treasure. It's the way it should be.

Daun's eyes crescent with how she run away from her giggling pursuer.

"Got you!" Jimin's voice sings with a chirp as his arms tightly embraces her and swings her around.

"No!" She whines as she squeals.

"You're the it now!" The children laugh a loud.

"This is not fair." Daun whines again.

"Sorry babe... You were just so slow." Jimin teases.

"I am not slow." She breathes heavily as she pouts playfully to the man.

"It would be great to have the blindfold game instead. There won't be a need to run so fast." Jin, who has been sitting underneath the tree along with Yoongi, Namjoon, and her Nana – the head nun, suggests.

"Don't want to limp again." Tongue's out, refusing the suggestion. It seems like yesterday since she had met the eldest on the very same place. She could still remember how she accidentally hurt her feet that time. And even with her injury, the man was able to convince her for a dinner. It's funny how he coaxed her that time. It's funnier how she had agreed on it.

"But baby... You are limping." Jungkook teasingly whispers against her ears.

"Ugh! I quit!" She whines with a beet red face. Their heated night flashes in front of her.

He really lives up the title of being a bunny. He made love with her almost nonstop, claiming that he missed her so much after having his straight schedule for his solo album's preparations. If she didn't have the guts to halt him from drowning her with his lust, perhaps she wouldn't be walking at all.

"Jungkookie... There are children who could hear you." Taehyung scolds while he spanks Jungkook's butt. "Come on sweetheart, maybe you have to rest." He adds as he guides her to the table with the others.

"Just say you want to quit as well." Jungkook points out as he laughs, always as competitive as ever.

"So, who's the it now?" A child whines. Their eyes still excited with their game of tag.

"I will." Hoseok squeals and proceeds to playfully catch the children, who immediately dispersed all over the place. Laughter and squealing follow.

Daun feels so happy as she looks at the children with some of her soulmates. She can't help but imagine them as a family with their children on their own. Sooner or later, she is sure that they will have them.

'Would it be this happy? This chaotic?' She muses.

"I can perfectly imagine that." Yoongi mumbles with a chuckle, making her turn to the man, blushing.

"What is?" Jin asks as he is busily drying the sweat on Daun's face. Bashful if Yoongi would tell everyone, she immediately telepathically tells him to keep quiet. For sure, they would tease her nonstop over it.

"Nothing." Yoongi responses as he winks to her.

She beams with Jin's squinting suspicious eyes before he sighs in surrender. The rest of her soulmates had already been accepting that somehow, Daun and Yoongi has some secret conversations in their head. Before, the maknae's would bother Yoongi over it, but now, they just wait for her to say it herself.