47. TEASE

====================

Theory: Soul suppressants may hinder the budding of soulmates when taken before the eighteenth birthday.

====================

Just be with us."

She blushes. She touches her hot cheeks as she looks at her reflection on the mirror. Jungkook's voice was so tender. The statement has been repeatedly playing in her mind like a broken record. Her body is reacting on it. It had been sending tingles on her skin.

She can't help but giggle.

"Ahhh..." A baritone gasp surprises her. Like a compass finding it's north, her orbs immediately see the second youngest, Kim Taehyung reflected at the corner most of the mirror. Her body automatically turns as she observes him. He looks so casual with his white shirt and loose pants as he leans on the doorframe of the huge walk-in closet which is adjoining to the bathroom. His large frame imposing yet so welcoming. He is the type of a person who always ready for a big hug whenever and wherever. Very much friendly. Very much warm.

She thought she is alone. She had asked Jungkook to let her as she rinsed and changed. Though hesitant, he let her be. Though slow, she is happy that she was able to do it on her own.

"What were you thinking?" He asks. His eyes twinkle in happiness.

"N-nothing." She immediately looks away as she sits properly. There in the reflection she watches him walks towards her.

"I looked for you inside the bathroom... I was worried. I thought you were still there alone." He informs.

He stops behind her, his orbs never leaving her upon the reflection. She feels his fingers brush her hair away from her face. "Your hair is still a bit damp."

"I am drying it." She says as she lifts the towel, which is instantly snatched away from her hold.

"Let me." He immediately put the towel on her head, almost covering her face. "Opps..."

They giggle.

There is an unexplainable ease with Teahyung. The two of them vibe together much more than the others. Maybe because the man has no qualms in advancing towards her. He is somehow sure what to do. Just like in the theater, he didn't hesitate to call her a girlfriend. He is naturally playful. He had been a flirt and she let him be. There is no awkwardness between them.

"What were you doing?" She asks.

"Nothing actually. I could not help in cooking. I noticed Jungkook going out of the bedroom and invited myself in. I was just waiting for you." He comfortably says as he massages your hair with the towel.

"You were waiting?" She asks. She wonders where Jungkook is now.

"Hmmnnn." He hums as he nods.

"Why?" She asks.

"I really want to show you around after your bath. Besides... you should not be left alone for too long."

"Dr. Choi's orders." She mumbles. He nods. "How about Kookie? Where is he?" She voices out.

"He's currently helping for lunch. How is the bath by the way?" He asks, peering through her expression.

"It's good." She says as she genuinely smiles to his reflection.

"Ahhh... don't do that." His brows cross, but his eyes glints on something that she can't decipher.

"Don't do what?" Still smiling, she tilts her head in confusion.