68. ILL

====================

International Soulmate Association are still in doubt to categorize Soul Pull as a soul sign for almost all soulmates have these natural tendencies with each other.

====================

She is grinning from ear to ear. Her feet bouncing off the floor as she moans with bliss. It is becoming suffocating hot. It is making her dizzy, yet she likes it. She shouldn't be. However, she feels like the heat comes with the warmth that she longed to have. It is engulfing her whole, making her a float on the pleasure of someone with importance. She might be crazy but she doesn't mind to burn just to feel the love that she is feeling now. She doesn't need the words. She doesn't need to hear the "I love you". She can sense it. It's like the warmth that keeps on swells from within.

She hates attention especially to the point of being crowded. However, she doesn't mind it if it is from her dear soulmates. She feels like a goddess and all of them are on her mercy.

Her brows cross and groans followed by an adorable, "Achoo..."

"Come on. Drink you hot choco to make you warmer." Jin pushes the mug near her as he leans forward and touches her forehead.

"hmmn." She only hums. She is becoming delirious with the fever she is having. She can't even hear the great worry on Jin's voice.

Daun sneezes once again and sniffs. She groans with the headache, hammering on her skull.

"Ahhhh... poor, sweetheart." She beams at Hoseok's voice as he wipes her nose with a tissue. Her Hobi may have been the most worried but the man seems to be having the time of his life as he tenderly caresses the back of the wrapped Daun at his side. She looks like a burrito, drowning with the huge padded jacket around her while sitting on the sofa. Namjoon too is at her other side, constantly wiping her sweat off with a cloth. Yoongi and Jin are feeding her with healthy food and of course with her favorite hot chocolate drink.

She is grinning silly with their gentle care. If catching a fever entail being babied so much with her soulmates, then is glad to be having it always.

"Hyung? What to do with this again?" Taehyung comes asking for the nth time as he looks unsure at the whole raw tenderloin he is holding. He, Jungkook and Jimin are in dinner duty under the supervision of Yoongi and Jin. They couldn't say no even though, only Jungkook has the only chance to perfectly follow their hyungs instructions. They have to do it after all, or else, they will be under the never-ending wrath of their hyungs.

She leans on to Namjoon, resting her head towards his shoulders as she closes her eyes. His warmth radiating even with the thickness of her clothes. She smiles as the events hours prior flashes through her memory.

**********

"You are not old!" She said between her laughs.

"Tell that to Jin hyung's knee caps." Jungkook amusedly remarked followed with his endearing loud laugh. Taehyung, too, chuckled aloud while Jimin snickered at his sides.

Not minding their teasing, Jin just held her hands, kissed them so tenderly and winked at her. "Shall we go now?" He gently whispered. She could not help but blush and nod. She knew Jin just wanted his cuddles, as always. He might have been shameless with all his suggestive comments but she knew too well that the eldest of her soulmates would not pursue what he said. Not with her consent. Eating her out? She doubted that. For sure, they would just end up making out... a lot. A lot of hands exploring their bodies too. Yet, she couldn't help feel the tingling of her lower belly for the possibility of it happening. She feels like her nether lips had started to pool with anticipation. She would like to have her moment with Jin too. She had wondered how would sex be like with him, especially after witnessing his full leaking manhood just a while ago. He was big and the thought of him inside her made her excited. Call her horny, but she had already accepted the fact, that with her soulmates, she is always be.