92. GAME OVER

====================

One's soul's health status manifests physically. Healthy soul helps in mending one's physical illness as sick soul may cause life threatening deceases to one's body.

====================

"Kim Seokjin!" Daun cries in frustration with her lips protruding to an adorable pout. Like a fuming child, the pink soles of her bare feet are endearingly stomping on the carpet.

The man just rolls over the couch as he squeakily laughs so loud. Her, seriously using his complete government name doesn't even budge him. He loves seeing her flushed skin as she blasts into a thousand glitters of emotions. He is truly happy that there is no longer awkwardness between them. All the things that he was worried about had completely dispersed. What remains is their confident and mischievous Daun. A side of her that often breaks out when she feels competitive through playing games.

He doesn't care that she is currently angry, not that she can hold it deep inside her heart for too long. She is not even that angry. At least, not for Seokjin. The eldest even sees her as a fluffy endearing dimpled goddess... a nymph... an angel that had seemed to have a little argument to a devil friend... a cute little fairy... or better yet a fluffy little kitten. No wonder Yoongi calls her so. Perhaps Seokjin is just blinded with his great love for her. He can practically see filters on her with blushing lines of an anime girl with extra flowers in full bloom spinning by her sides.

"I swear! You are cheating!" Her eyes are squinting in suspicion. Her lips are in between her teeth, chewing it up to appear more serious and reveal the dispersing fumes of injustice that is coming out.

"I thought you are good with this." Seokjin teasingly laughs as he reaches out to pull her on his lap.

"You said you haven't played this game yet." She whines, pouting.

"It's not my fault to be good with any games, darling. You should have known that by now." He soothes and yet with a proud grin plastered on his face.

"I practiced this well." Daun admits. She had asked Jungkook what game that the eldest is not good at, promising to herself to take off that same proud grin off his face. She had always been a loser whenever they had game nights. If there were instances that she did, it's because they let her be and she didn't like it. She wanted it fair and square. She has been adamant to win even once.

"Oh? Really?" He snickers as he attempts to take away the game console from her hand.

"No. Again!" She demands with the fire of determination in her eyes. Her right hand is tightly clasping on the controller. "I'll win this time." She exclaims.

"And if you won't?" He challenges.

"I'll do whatever you want." She confidently says with a raised chin.

Seokjin's right brow raises with a naughty gleam. "That's a high stake, darling. No backing out with what you said." There is a compelling swell within him to utterly ground her until she begs for him. He loves bringing out her playfulness as she usually just sits around with her creative silence. She is much extreme in both ways. Just like him, she can be either super boisterous or super quiet. Unlike him though, the latter is much more frequent with her, especially if no one pushes her to express her intenseness.

"Of course... And if I win, you will do whatever I want." Her gaze is petrifying him. Chills run down to his spine. His body heating up with the fiery glaze within her orbs. Something tells him that he won't like whatever punishment she has in mind.