35. TOGETHER

====================

Theory: Being one with your soulmate is the ultimate dream of every individual.

====================

It seems that the sales lady knows who he is. She's been smiling towards him and it's making him uneasy. At one glance, he is sure that she is an ARMY. The Shooky pin gives her away.

"Don't worry Jungkook-ssi, I won't tell anyone you're here." She sweetly says as she arranges the flowers into a bouquet.

He feels relieved as he looks at the surroundings of the shop. 'It seems that they are not selling just flowers in here.' He muses as his eyes takes focus on the tiny pink blooms potted at the corner of the place.

"It's Kalanchoe." The lady's sudden voice surprises him and he looks over his shoulder as she continues on tying the bouquet. He thinks she is referring to the plant he was just looking at. He looks at her as she walks towards him and hands him the bouquet as she adds. "Isn't this plant beautiful? It will have more flowers later this winter."

"Do you sell that too?" He curiously asks.

"Yes. Many wants to gift plotted plants than just flowers that would later wilt. Most of our customers like what it signifies." She says winking at him.

"You think she would like that too?" He wonders out loud unintentionally.

The lady squeals. "Ohhh... Jungkook-ssi. I bet your girlfriend would like it. That is if she likes plants."

"Then I'll take it." He smiles, not bothering to correct her. The lady picks up the potted plant then made the pot more beautiful with a ribbon. He blushes when he hears her mumbling about how happy she is to know that one of the BTS members are confirmed to have a soulmate. Before he goes out, he pleads for her not to tell anyone and she nods happily with a dramatic zipping of her mouth.

He hurriedly walks towards his Mercedes and drives towards Daun's building. He is about to park when he sees her standing at the side of the road who is seemingly waiting for a cab. He stops and turns down the window on her side.

"Hello Daun-ah!" He giggles childishly when she jumps with surprise. "Where are you going?"

"Ohhh Kook-ssi!" She seems bashful seeing him there. She shyly tucks her hair on her ear as she watches him going out from the driver's seat.

"Come on. I'll drive wherever you are heading." He smiles adorably. She hesitates at first but gives in with his adorable bunny eye smile.

The moment she gets inside a whiplash of sweet scent invades his system. His sensitive nose is twitching with such tempting aroma. The bouquet of flowers is nothing compared to the blossoms like scent of Daun. The close proximity and the enclosed space of the car only traps the fragrance making him drown over her. He wills himself to focus.

"Ohhh... Peonies!" She gasps as she sees the reflection of the bouquet on the mirror. She then bites her lips to silence herself as she realizes her sudden comment. She feels wrong to be excited on something that she might not get. "Are you going somewhere?" She worriedly asks. "Am I troubling you?"

"Ohhh... It's my rest day and I was going to visit you actually." He grins.

"Really? And the Peonies?" She curiously asks.

"They are for you." He winks.

"For me?" She smiles but there is a hint of confusion in her eyes. She is somehow dreading the thought that he has someone special to be with. She whisks the thought of it as she takes the peonies on her lap.