97. PERFECT

====================

Soul ceremony is more than an exchange of vows between soulmates. It's a ritual to seal soul bounds in which a permanent mark on the ring finger is forever itched and the soul signs will eternally glitter gold. 

====================

"Hyung. Isn't it time already?" Taehyung's voice is breathy as he sits down beside the eldest. The words immediately caches Jimin's attention.

'Is there a schedule for today?' He wants to ask but the moment he looks at the younger, he is sure that his Tae Tae is not talking about any work-related schedule. After all, they are currently in a vacation.

Jimin follows Taehyung's gaze. Of course, who would have the attention of his best friend aside from their lovely soulmate? The only reason of his boxy smile and his animated sparkling eyes.

Meters away, Daun is playing by the beach with Jungkook and Hoseok. The woman is practically beaming and glowing, brighter than the sun itself. Her pure joy is evident as she loudly giggles with her other soulmates' antics.

It's a fine day. But nothing is finer than her. Her white jumper dress flows freely with the breeze as they build sand castles. The exposed skin is already starting to tan. Part of her hair is braided, looking like a crown. The rest of her hair that has grown longer for the passing months that they are together naturally curls to her chest. She really looks like a life-sized fairy he had read about when he was a kid. She is just so ethereal to be real. Just looking at her, Jimin can feel the rash of waves of love tickling and sizzling within his heart.

He frowns, as he can't remember any schedule or date that pertains to their soulmate. Perhaps the three planned for a date?

"Time for what Taehyung-ah?" Their Jin hyung asks, who is seemingly as equally confused as Jimin.

"You know... ask her about tying it with us." Taehyung just smiles, as if what he is talking is obvious. It's as if it is natural. Well... it is natural. But why does Jimin can feel uneasiness within him?

"Soul ceremony?" Jimin asks. His voice comes out a bit surprised, making the rest of the men's attention underneath the parasol snaps towards him. Namjoon, who were obviously listening all along, squints towards Jimin's tone.

"Why? Don't you want to?" Taehyung asks. Jimin can see a fraction of hurt looming on his features.

"U-u-ummm" He stutters and shuts his mouth. He looks back to his Daun. Their Daun. She is now squealing as Jungkook carries her towards the peaceful waves of the sea and puts her down to the foams. She immediately runs back to the dry sand laughing. She has been so happy. There are no longer traces of worries and awkwardness on her. Before, he noticed that there were times when she was just trying so hard to balance herself in their relationship. And now, she is just completely carefree. She is definitely in a bliss. Maybe because of finally completing their bonds as multiples. It makes him so happy. Truly happy.

But why can't he say that he wants to? What's stopping him?

"I think Jiminie means that it is just so soon?" Namjoon immediately answers for him.

'That. Yes... definitely because of that.'

"Too soon? Other soulmates have soul ceremony just days after finding each other." Teahyung pouts. "Why can't we?"

"Because we're not like the others?" Yoongi simply says. His eyes are also nailed to their soulmate as he sips his drink. He seems to be contemplating on joining the fun, but the coolness of the shade is just too good to pass. Besides, the second eldest can have a whole entertainment inside his head. It's obvious as he would chuckle to himself. Surely, he is having much fun listening to her inner voice.