106. AWAKE

WARNING: The story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. You've been warned. Please proceed with caution.

====================

Myth: Soul senses are the only type of soul bounds that could be controlled through constant and continuous rigorous training of the mind.

====================

Daun can't go back to sleep.

Maybe because she had taken a nap after her trip.

Her heart was a bit exhausted from meeting her uncle and she didn't want Jin to feel her sadness so she had forced herself to spend her time in dreamland. Now, however, her eyes can't even stay close longer, though she still feels the tiredness of the day. Maybe because she is not tired enough? Or is it because her energy had been refilled with everyone here with her?

Now that her seven are all here, some are even sleeping by her side, she should feel secure. She should be swaying into a wonderful slumber with their warmth humming her lullabies. Their breathing should had been her comfort. Yet, she can't sleep.

Her thumb absentmindedly caresses the arm around her as her eyes wonder to the abstract painting against the wall she's facing. The night lamp shines enough for her to vividly see it. The shadows even make the art more abstract than it is. The colors seem to dance to images of her childhood. Those moments where she wasn't allowed to smile and laugh without any care...Those moments that she was kept hidden and silenced... Those few times that had made her fearful to the big world. The black lines swirls to form words of her questions. Questions that are yelling on the silence of the night. It's so noisy. It's messing her mind. She wants it to stop, but she can't. The colors and lines would even create nightmares within her consciousness. One had even awakened her minutes ago.

She wants to forget. At least just tonight. She desperately wants to just sleep.

"Can't sleep?" The arm around her flexes as the deep voice of the owner, who is spooning her, huskily inquires.

Daun only hums as she shakes her head.

"What are you thinking?" His fingers catch her hand and firmly squeezes it against her breast.

She sighs. There are too many but she couldn't say it to him. Uttering them would just make them come to life and that's what she's been avoiding. At least not now. Tomorrow...maybe?

"Too many thoughts?" He quietly asks again. His breath tickles her nape so she closes her eyes to concentrate on it. "Sweetheart?" He mumbles his endearment.

"Make me sleep Tae." She whispers instead.

"Do you want me to sing?" His lips kisses on her shoulders while the arm underneath her head slides to her body to hold her tighter to his naked chest. His body is vibrating more heat against her back.

She would want to, but she's afraid that his dark baritone tone would havoc more chaos in her head. It's not that she doesn't like his voice, but his singing voice would often times push her to an emotional abys. And right now, she is on the edge of her gloom.

"Love me." She requests.

Daun hears his intake of air as he gladly hums in agreement. His hands are gentle but naughty as they caress the curves of her silk clothed body. His fingers hotly dive south to her already soaking panties and slightly pushes on her clit.

"Were you thinking naughty things? You're drenched." He whispers along the sensitive spot behind her ears.

That doesn't need any thinking. Her body has always been horny around them. With just their voices, her slick would trickle down her legs. Their proximity alone would make her soul dance. Her body vibrate with just their skins touching. It has been a natural occurrence for her.