69. MORNINGS

===================

Some soulmates with soul feel attests that more physical connection dilutes each other's soul feel as both emotions harmonize into one. Though some claims that detection of ones emotion can be controlled through practiced focus regardless of distance.

===================

The morning sun peeps through the large glass windows as Daun draws the thick white curtains to the sides. It's light easily floods through, illuminating the entire room. It is huge, maybe bigger than the rest of the bed rooms as it lacks any other furniture other than the king-sized bed by the wall. It's immaculately neat, very much opposite to Jimin's with his cluttered clothes around.

She smiles tenderly as the man lying on the bed groans and just turns his back away from the harsh sunlight.

"Good morning!" She greets with her sweetest voice. She giggles with his grunt response. She then slowly crawls on the bed and whispers on his ears. "Jinnie-oppah, it's almost noon."

The man immediately opens his eyes and turns towards Daun. He squints as if still in disbelief of her presence. His lips slowly curve into a pleased smile and quickly pulls her to his chest.

"Oppah!" Daun yelps.

"Ahhh... You don't have the fever anymore." His voice is deep as he whispers his first statement of the day. She nods in confirmation then moves to lay comfortably on his chest. Her ears are directly above his heart. Her fingers casually caressing and tapping on the expanse of his shirt, replicating each single serene beat.

"Wake up now..." She mumbles with a hum. Her own voice vibrating on his skin, sending an equally pleasant hum to her ears.

He only mutters a very low "Five more minutes.", seemingly trying to prolong his stay in his dream world.

Unbeknown to Daun, Jin is already wide awake. His smile is as bright as the day. His ears are flashed red with the joy of waking up with her by his side. He closes his eyes to limit his senses to his heart... to his soul feel and to the very woman laying above him. Ironically, he doesn't feel nervous with her. Gone is the feeling of nearly exploding and combusting with fire of wanting her to himself. Gone is the feeling of extreme need of her attention. Gone are the raging hormones trying to spill even with a little glimpse of her skin. He just feels at peace. It's as if, her heart above his has put their pulse in equilibrium, resulting to calmness that he never thought he could feel with her.

He really wondered how would it feel to be with his soulmate... to know what made him cry... to know what made her smile. He was constantly curious and at the same time afraid. Theories of her being hurt... of being sick... were things that made him so fearful. At the same time, he would be so happy with the occasional jolt of happiness in his heart, obviously because of his soul feel. With those moments, he had created images of happiness and life with blissfulness. He had imagined simple days with her. He had imagined mornings like this. Now that Daun is by his side, he wishes every day to be the same...her in his arms, greeting him first to start his day.

'Dreams do really come true.' He happily sighs.

"Hmn?" She tilts her head up as she thought she had missed something that he said. She tries to push herself up but fails with how his arms firmly secures her on the place. She chooses not to fight it and continues on laying above him. As seconds pass by, his calm breathing becomes a lullaby, swaying and coaxing her to a needed sleep. She feels so safe. She likes it. She likes the way his chest rises as it expands when he breathes in and descends as he exhales with a relieved sigh. His warmth is so much comfortable, yet the day will not wait for him for too long. Not to mention, the soup and meat that she and Yoongi tried to prepare for them all. She wants him there, together with the others... the eight of them... complete.