26. NOSTALGIA

====================

The eyes are the windows of the soul.

Theory: Nothing can conceal the golden flecks of a connected soul within the eyes of a soulmate.

====================

"It's a blind fold." She states the obvious. Her voice is too cheery for what his mind is thinking of. The intention of putting a blindfold to someone is not something to be cheery about. He's mind is so muddy for her innocent soul. He gulps as he looks at Daun's lively self. " I had this wonderful idea. " She continues as she walks towards the grey backdrop. She is holding a remote and turns the lights on, making the room brighter than ever. "Stay here." She says as she taps a stool in front of it for emphasis. She keeps on blabbering about how magnificent her idea is. She explains how the lights would make photo dramatic and the blindfold will have a mysterious effect.

"I thought you'll gonna paint me?" Jimin is confused. Just a moment, he's thinking himself naked in front of her and she would be painting all his naked glory, just like those on the movies. Wouldn't be sensual if he models without anything on but a blindfold? Being naked is already a torture. It was the reason he could not sleep at all. He wondered if he can do it with her. He wondered how would he control himself and make himself still. After all, he would be naked... you know... a soulmate in front of him will definitely make him alive in a sense... down there. It was a great dilemma, one that just imagining it makes him hot all over and kept him rolling on his bed. His imagination of her intense looking eyes on him, lustful... Guess he was wrong. His body shivers, still remembering the coldness of the shower he had to take again and again last night just to defuse the fire that kept on burning within him.

"Yes... I'm gonna paint you." Her head tilting. A big question mark is very obvious above her head.

She can't grasp what part can't Jimin understand. Perhaps he's not familiar with this process. 'Maybe he's expecting something like; him just sitting on a chair so stiff and still until the afternoon. No wonder he's so early?' Her mind thinks of the possibilities. Her mouth in awe as she about to speak when the man comes over to the stool. 'Whatever...' She smiles. "This will be great!" She voices out.

"How should I sit?" He asks gulping. He's a little bit nervous of her proximity. He kind of regrets coming over without Taehyung. He's becoming awkward every minute. Her playlist is like a lullaby now, drifting him with the thoughts of waltz with Daun. A graceful movement with their two bodies. He gulps. His mind lost again in his unholy world. 'God, Namjoon hyung is right. It's difficult to be with her.' His senses is drowning. The closed glass windows and wooden door bottles up the scent of his favorite scent of blossoms. It is so potent. It's fragrance dances and enticing him with the music. The chimes are not helping as it gives him the false notion of fantasy, that he can do anything to her just like his naughty dreams. Dreams that he knows boils from his inner being. Dreams of her, with only him or with the other six.

"Just relax, as if you are swinging in the air." She describes. "Like you are feeling so contented. Feeling so laxed and a bit sleepy." His eyes fondly follows her every move as she describes her vision. Her hands caresses the blindfold as she says every word. "As if you are in a dream."

'Just like how I am right now.' He muses. Yes... she is so real, but for now, she must remain in his dream full of lustful wonderings. He can't just kiss her and taste those lips. He can't just feel her skin and find where she feels the tickles the most. He can't just hold her and call her his. 'Not yet.'

"Close your eyes." She whispers as she holds the blindfold on his eyes, tying it gently on his head. He can hear her every move. He can hear the rustles of her long skirt as she walks.