96. BONDED

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please proceed with caution.

====================

One amazing fact among multiples is the active golden glow of their soul inks once every one is completely bonded. Even with the absence of one, the pieces of the soul are forever locked to each other.

====================

Dragon eyes.

They demand full attention. They bare so much power that whoever is trapped within is reduced to helpless surrender.

They were unlike a moment ago as Namjoon watched her strip and let the shower touch her first before his fingers could. She was a tease, shamelessly wiggling her nakedness in front of him. The moment he caught her by his bathroom's door, she was literally having a little show, teasing and taunting him. She was feeling so naughty and determined to unleash his fire within. She didn't know where she got such confidence. She only knew that it was working.

His dragon eyes tell it all.

His orbs are ablaze unlike the wide surprise and amusement. He was giggling and chuckling with her friskiness but in the moment, they are hazy and heavy with desire. They are sharply squinting... locked in... hyper focused only to her.

Daun melts. Her knees are weakened. Her bones are nothing but a pure jelly. Her body has liquified into a molten lava, cascading together with the steaming droplets from the shower head. If only not with his hold, she had been already on the floor a long time ago... or perhaps had been drained together with the water.

"Look at me." He whispers as he nibbles on her sensitive earlobes. The nerves easily transfer an electrifying warmth throughout her body.

Daun's eyes flatters towards the chic mirror tile and unto his dragon eyes. The foggy steam on the tiles makes his gaze more enthralling. No wonder why she is once again trapped. Once again, a willing prisoner.

"Don't you like this love?" His eyes squints as she gasps on the delicious squeeze on her breast. The smoothness almost bursts in between his huge groping hands. Her perky nipples are sensually pinched. Her milky mounts are experimentally and lovingly fondled.

Oh, how much she wishes for him to suck and bite on them just to make her scream and cry with ecstasy.

"Yes." She breathily moans. Her eyes still strapped on the mirror tiles. There is an otherworldly happening within his orbs. It's as if Namjoon just transformed into a dragon himself. No longer her cuddly giant. No longer soft and emotionally cute just like a while ago. He had become fierce with his want and desire for her.

"Hmn..." He hums. His jaw grits.

Daun can't help but hope to stop gripping the walls for support and reach out to brush the wet hair away from his intense orbs. She wants nothing more but to turn, face him, pull his head down to her height and capture his lips to hers. She wants to taste him as well. She wants to kiss the expanse of his skin as well. She wants to fully feel him as well... tear off his stupid sodded shirt which doesn't hide his muscular body, making her so bothered and more feverish with want. She wants to do the same as he had been doing to her. However, he had trapped her and had rendered her motionless and momentarily speechless. She couldn't do anything but helplessly moan and groan in every caress of his wondering hands.

It's crazy, but she is so jealous to the droplets of water that are freely caressing his glory. She wants to lick and slurps them away.

She takes a deep breath as he lets go from her gaze and finally giving his focus on her back, tracing the contours of the Tiger Lilly on her spine and to the generous curve of her bum. She hears his contented groan as he firmly squeezes her ass.