118. BEYOND

====================

Soulmates are eternal.

====================

Daun particularly feels so beautiful tonight. She looks like the fiery sun as she twirls with her scarlet dress. It's not her color. She believed it so, since she had always been in her favorite shades of yellow. She remembered trying the same color once with a more mature design, but immediately returned it to its rack with how revealing it was. Of course, not after Ji-woo breaking her rule of no pictures policy, telling her that the photo was a great gift for a special someone. This time, once again, she almost didn't agree on her unnie as she suggested for her to wear it, but when she asked her beloved shopping companions - Hoseok and Taehyung - about it, the look on their eyes was convincing enough for her to purchase it. Actually, the two paid for it, almost arguing whose black card to use. Ji-woo just laughed it out and whispered an "I told you so."

The dress is so seductive. It's delectably enticing. The strap is thin, showing Taehyung's mark on her collar bone and Jungkook's on her arm. The cut on the chest dives down past her full breast in a subtle innocence. However, there is no innocence with how open it is at the back, showing the huge Tiger Lilly shining on the expanse of the smooth curve of her spine. The cloth drapes on her curves and flows silkily to her ankles with a high slit that allows her creamy thighs to peek through when she walks.

"Please, wear that tonight." Taehyung casually said as he uncomfortably cleared his throat before he walked away. It confused her, not until she was reminded again with Hoseok, this time with clarity. "The red dress... You look so beautiful with it. It's nice if everyone sees it on you."

She giggles with the memory and twirls in front of the mirror once again. She can't wait to see their reactions with a touch of make up on her face. Her now long curls are held in a bun with wisps of hair framing her face. She looks different... but definitely beautiful. It's not wrong for a change... especially not a night like this. It's good that maybe she could surprise them on something new.

It's a date night. Not just an ordinary date night. She believes it so.

It has been months. They are on the point that being in public doesn't deter them anymore. Not with them bringing her along during their award shows. At first, it was awkward. She almost fainted the first time. The way the screams stopped into hushed whispers as her seven stopped and waited for her to come out from the Limousine was something out of this world. All those cameras pointing, flashing with their louder clicks than the screams of finally BTS revealing her. It was so foreign. She almost ran. But they took her away from the uncomfortable feeling for being with the crowds. With them, she got used to it. As long as she only thinks of them, and nothing else.

Her face had been frequently plastered all over the news, now with less sarcasms and with more praise on her beauty. After all, who could say that she looks plain when seven gorgeous men are looking at her like a goddess that she is. She may be presumptuous but she indeed feels so with them. It helps how her seven no longer avoid the questions how she had come in their lives, telling the world wholeheartedly and truthfully how complete and happier they have been since finding her. No one can doubt it. Not how their eyes would glimmer with their gaze on hers on the camera. There is nothing to deny the real love on their orbs shining only to her. Not with the multitudes of beautiful celebrities and idols, but their attention has been always only with her and for her.

She giggles once again when a pair of arms encircles her hips and a breathy deep honey-laced voice whispers on her ear. "You look so beautiful, sweetheart."

"Tae-oppa." She warns as she watches the mischievous gleam on his eyes that are reflected on the mirror. "You can't be doing anything now."

"Ugh. I wish I can just kiss you now... maybe be late for a minute or two?" His voice is a tempting resonance.