28. SISTER

====================

Legend: It says that Fate is sometimes reincarnating herself as a female in a Multiples.

====================

The rich smell of coffee beans fills the air. Jazz music serenades the strangers as they sip the drinks of comfort. Some are having coffee, some are having tea and some are having cocoa. One's taste varies from one another but together they stay for the ambiance of the place. Everyone seems to know that they can be who they are in that café. Some comes alone, some with pairs happily talking to each other.

The sounds of conversations and table wares are muffled with the wired earphone that Daun is using. Ironic how she is bobbing with eyes closed and yet no tone nor beats is playing on it. She is simply lulling to the thoughts of ideas on different themes to work on. Nodding and smiling to the passing visions of sketches and finished work piece on her mind. She is simply floating on the inner artistic waves, peaceful and creative- so much inspired to start a new series of art.

She would like to try bubbles again, this time in charcoal. How about water with the rainbow reflections in contrast with her usual theme of mist, or she can have it in warm colors. Fire on the reflection of water? Not bad. She needs some experimentation over it and capture some real life images of fire over water. It would be great. How about colors of lillies that...

Her eyes abruptly open as someone knocks on her table. It's loud and clear as the person has been knocking for a while.

"Ji-woo Unnie!" She smiles and hurriedly stands up to greet the lady, thoughts on work temporarily halts. She looks so sophisticated with her off shoulder dress. Her cream colored coat on her left arm.

"I have been calling you Daun-ah." The woman smirking as she peeks over the flustered Daun.

"How are you?" She says as the two of them hugs. "Was I too late?"

"No... It's okay." Daun says and the two of them sits.

"So... How have you been? You seems glowing." Jiwoo teases.

"Ahhh... Don't say that unnie." Daun holds her flushed cheeks. "I am nothing like you... always so beautiful."

Ji-woo just smiles. Daun is not aware how more beautiful she is than herself. Not to compare, but the lady in front of her has the perfect features a woman would want. Doe eyes with the glint of stars, twinkling with every emotions she feels...always so honest. The pair are so expressive. One can easily tell if she's happy or sad.

Her lush lashes enhances her eyes more, making her eyes more captivating. Her nose is delicate and very feminine that cutely crunches at times. Her lips is plump and heart-shaped. Her face small and her skin flawless. Ji-wo seldom sees Daun on a full make-up, only a lip tint and a mascara adorns her face whenever they meet. She doesn't need more than that. Ji-woo thinks she would be more stunning once she decides to use some. She would be happy to help Daun on that area.

'They definitely would be glad.' Ji-woo muses.

"Let me order your favorite drinks unnie." Daun sweetly says as she stands up.

Ji-woo nods and watches her walks and goes to the counter. It's a bit busy with a few people on a line waiting for their turn.

She takes her time studying the lady. She can't help but feel a bit jealous. She's maybe an inch taller than her. She is standing 5"5' on her flat shoes. Her body proportion is a god gift. Her breast is fuller than most of the women she knew. Others would be willing to be under a knife just to have those breasts. It's not overly huge though, just enough to stretch her blouse. One would think that she is thicker in size with her bigger booty but her stomach is flat. Her arms firmer and legs looks thinner and just enough for her proportion. She can pass as a bikini model if she wills to. There is not an ounce of fat on her. She is not overly skinny though, like most of the ladies who are overly conscious of their body. She wonders if her love of food goes to her breasts and butt. While here she is, who has to watch the food she eats or else she bloats like a swollen frog.