100. KINKS

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please proceed with caution.

====================

The simultaneous activation of soul links of Multiples is an ecstasy on its own. The euphoric sensation of doing the sexual union together in Multiples is both spiritual and physical.

====================

"Wahhhh." Hoseok and Jin reacted on the gross looking zombie on the screen. The first curls on the couch with his knees tight to his chest while the latter hides on his arms.

"Hyung!" Taehyung whines, while hurriedly saving Daun's chocolate shake as he accidentally kicked on the coffee table with surprise.

Daun just snickers with Jungkook. How else, their reactions are just so funny.

Last night was a party after a long day of playing and swimming at the beach. The early morning was a cute date with Taehyung which made the others furious. Why else, nobody informed them their whereabouts. The two of them had lost the sense of time, too much engulfed with each other's presence in the meadow of what she could describe as a paradise. Not to mention, Taehyung purposely turning his phone to airplane mode, disconnecting them from the rest. Before they knew it, they had already spent hours and had made the others restless and worried.

That is why she was left with Yoongi in the afternoon. The others were purposely not talking with the two of them. Especially not with Taehyung. She could only giggle with their childishness. Nonetheless, nothing could spoil her mood. It was rather great since she had her time with the second eldest, who had wholeheartedly trusted that nothing happened to her. Until now she can still feel the ghost of his touches. But that made Jungkook so adamant to be alone with her.

"I call dibs with baby later. We will have a movie night, just the two of us." Jungkook just suddenly proclaimed and playfully winked at her. However, the others didn't like it a bit. With that, the eight of them are in the living room for a movie night.

"Why are we watching this again?" Jimin, who had been silently shuddering asks in annoyance.

"Because it's scary." Jungkook huffs. Of course, he would choose the movie to watch. That has been his role. And if it's not a hero movie, it would be something that he deems enjoyable. And what movie that is much more entertaining other than rotten zombies chasing helpless men? Nothing could beat that.

"And I like it." She injects to please him, earning a grin from the youngest.

"I don't even see the sense of this!" Yoongi murmurs as his hand grabs hers. He is more focused on her candle-like fingers and the smoothness of her skin than the movie playing. Obviously, he is frightened as well. He is just good in hiding it.

She smiles. She had known who among her seven doesn't enjoy horror movies. Well... it only comes down to Jungkook. The others are either so horrified and chill but secretly afraid. Hoseok and Jin would squeal and yelp. Jimin would get angry, pointing out some ridiculous flaws. Sometimes, Taehyung would do the latter. Namjoon... well... same with Yoongi is just displaying their strong façade even though deep inside they are equally horrified.

Honestly, she is somewhat afraid too... more than grossed out actually. Who wouldn't be with the intestines dangling as the zombies run, or the heads almost rolling to the ground if not with the skin keeping them intact, or with those blood oozing from the wounds and whatnot. It was totally not her type. She likes her scary movies scary –- those with the premise of stupid people getting inside abandoned houses which are obviously haunted; or someone playing with Ouija boards for vengeance or for no apparent reason. Not the carnivorous bloody gruesome types. But the comfort of being surrounded with all of them reduced them all. She feels like, with their presence, nothing could harm her. Not even if the zombies are real.