Scared

Koin looks down clutching his fists in anger "Why didn't I stop them!? I should have stopped them and none of this would've happened!!" he yelled in his head until he felt a hand holding his. He looks up to see Sakura and Akumu, Sakura holding his hands "It's not your fault, nii-san..." said Sakura with a sad smile, Koin smiles back until he sees Naruto. Koin was about to speak to him when Naruto glared at him unexpectedly "Don't get in my way!" said Naruto, shocking Sakura and Akumu "Naruto!!" Sakura yells at him.

"I need to talk to you...in private!" said Koin, ignoring what Naruto said, shocking Naruto "Koin..." Akumu said concerned but Koin didn't answer her as he and Naruto left the hospital roof leaving both Sakura and Akumu on the roof.

xxxxxxxxxx

"What do you want to talk about?" asked Naruto as the two of them weren't at the hospital now but sitting on a bench "I'm worried about Sasuke, he hasn't been himself since he woke up. I'm afraid he will go to that snake bastard for power" said Koin, looking down at his feet. Naruto didn't say anything as he looked at Koin. "To be honest, I'm scared for him, I can see the darkness growing in his eyes. I didn't tell Sakura because I don't want her to worry, the reason I'm telling you this is that I know you also care about him too, more than Sakura '' said Koin, he didn't dare look at Naruto in the eye. To Koin, he felt weak, a coward "Just promise me you won't tell Sakura'' Naruto smiles at him "Don't worry Koin!" he says making Koin look at him "Sasuke won't be tempted by him! he's super strong! I promise!" said Naruto with a huge smile on his face. Koin smiles back at him "Thank you, Naruto"

 Koin smiles back at him "Thank you, Naruto"