I'm Sorry ...Nii-san

As Sakura, and Tazuna made it, their eyes widen seeing Rokudo's body, Tazuna looked away trying not to cry as Sakura fell on her knees next to him, she placed her hand on his cheek "He's so cold, this...this isn't an illusion is it...?" asked Sakura hoping that it was an illusion and Rokudo was alive "Don't hold back for my sake, there are times it's when right to give in and shed some good honest tears" said Tazuna "I...I was so cruel to him" said Sakura as she looked at Rokudo her voice breaking.

Tazuna looked at Sakura confused "Everyday I always beat him with our parents because he was better than me, smarter, and stronger than me, and I got jealous...but, I never seen him cry, not even once...he held up so much pain not telling anyone...he smiled to hide his pain and so nobody would ask him if he was okay...he has always been there for me and I pushed him away...all he wanted...was to be loved..." said Sakura as she starts crying "I should have been a better sister...to be there for him...to be proud of him...respect him...please...please Rokudo, please wake up...I promise to be a better sister than I was before...please Rokudo...wake up!!" yelled Sakura as she cries on his chest "You didn't deserve to be treated like this...I'm sorry for everything I did...please...please, wake up Rokudo... please don't leave me...I need you...I need you by my side...please...nii-san" said Sakura as she hugs Rokudo while crying more.

"Sakura...why are you hugging me so tight?"