Curse Mark

The man jumps next Rokudo's unconscious body "For a child you are very strong and powerful, you truly are their son" said the man as he smirks while kneeling down to Rokudo "I enjoy our little battle but I'm afraid I have to go" said the man as he went inside his pocket and grabs Rokudo's Heaven Scroll.

"You're going to need this to pass this exam" said the man as he lays the Heaven Scroll next to Rokudo "Oh, I almost forgot, before I go I want to give you a little gift" said the man as went to Rokudo's neck and bit it.

The man looks to see a mark forming on Rokudo's neck "I hope I see you again, Koin" said the man as he leaves "Nii-san!!" yells Sakura as she ran to him, Sakura slowly carried his upper body to see Rokudo was covered in bruises and cuts and the scar on his right eye still bleeding.

"Nii-san, please wake up!!" yelled Sakura as tears form in her eyes "Nii-san!!" Sakura yells again but Rokudo didn't move. "Naruto, nii-san is...!!" Sakura didn't finish as she looked to see Naruto's unconscious body still hanging on the tree "Wh-what should I do...?" Sakura asked herself as she held Rokudo close to her as she kept crying "Please nii-san...wake up...I really need you right now " Sakura says through tears.