The bells

The next day, Rokudo woke up early trying to avoid getting beaten by his parents and sister, he got dressed, packed his weapons, left his room, grabbed an apple from the kitchen, and left the house while eating the apple.

xxxxxxxxxx

When Rokudo got there he saw Sasuke already there. He sights and sits next to a tree and puts on his headphones, turns on his iPhone, and started to sing to himself.

You're alone, you're on your own, so what?
Have you gone blind?
Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?
Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessing not your flaws

You've got it all

You lost your mind in the soundThere's so much moreYou can reclaim your crownYou're in controlRid of the monsters inside your headPut all your faults to bedYou can be king again

Sasuke looks at Rokudo listening to the beautiful song he was singing, he looks down blushing at the sound of his voice until he thought if he and Rokudo were dating would Rokudo sing to him, he blushed at the thought of it. Naruto yawns as he walks to the meeting place half asleep, walks to Rokudo, and sits next to him leaning his head on his shoulder falling asleep while Sasuke glares at him.

You don't get what all this is about

You're too wrapped up in your self doubtYou've got that young blood, set it freeYou've got it allYou lost your mind in the soundThere's so much moreYou can reclaim your crownYou're in controlRid of the monsters inside your headPut all your faults to bedYou can be king

Sasuke walks to Rokudo sitting on the other side from the past out Naruto, Sasuke wanted to hug Rokudo's arm but he tried his best not to. He laid his head on Rokudo's shoulder blushing red. Sakura glares at Rokudo, not noticing Sasuke blushing as she walks to them with her bag. Sasuke slowly closes his eyes while still listening to the beautiful song Rokudo was singing...

There's method in my madness
There's no logic in your sadness
You don't gain a single thing from misery
Take it from me

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

Sasuke gave a small smile in his head feeling relaxed by Rokudo's voice. Now he truly knows...

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more

You can reclaim your crown

You're in controlTid of the monsters inside your headPut all your faults to bedYou can be king again

...he truly is in love with Rokudo Haruno...Haruno Rokudo is who he wants to be with for the rest of his life.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Good morning class" said Kakashi-sensei with a smile under his mask waving at them "You're late!!!" yelled Sakura and Naruto, now awake, while Kakashi-sensei was coming up with a stupid excuse about a black cat crossing his path.

Kakashi-sensei grabs a clock from his bag, and places it on a stump "I've set this alarm to go off at noon" said Kakashi-sensei, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke looked at him confused "I have here three small bells...your challenge is to steal these from me before the timer sounds" said Kakashi-sensei as he held out three bells "Anyone who fails...doesn't get any lunch. Instead, you will be tied to that tree stump, so I can eat your lunch in front of you" said Kakashi-sensei pointing at the four stumps beside them "So that's why you wanted us to go without breakfast!" Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke thought at the same time as their stomachs grumble except for Rokudo, Kakashi-sensei noticed this "Why isn't Rokudo's stomach grumbling like the others?" "All you need is just one bell...apiece. But since there aren't enough to go around, one of you is definitely headed for the four stumps and whoever that is will be the first of you to fail. One of you is on your way back to school...and a disgrace" explained Kakashi-sensei, Rokudo glares at Kakashi-sensei.

"You may, if you choose, use shuriken, attack as though you mean to kill or you'll never stand a chance" said Kakashi-sensei "But...but that's so dangerous!" said Sakura a bit shocked "You couldn't even dodge an eraser!! You're gonna get yourself killed!" said Naruto, smirking putting his arms behind his head in victory for the prank "Only the weak speak loudly. Now, let's forget the dunce, and we'll start on my signal" said Kakashi-sensei, Naruto angrily grabbed a kunai from his pouch and attacked Kakashi-sensei, this shocked Rokudo, but in one blink of an eye Kakashi-sensei was holding Naruto's head while his other hand was holding Naruto's hand with the kunai aimed at the back of his neck "Not so fast, I didn't say "Go"" said Kakashi-sensei "Incredible, I didn't see him move, maybe he isn't that bad after all" thought Rokudo in his head as he smirked "But at least you struck to kill...so, it seems you've begun to respect me. Heh hehe hehe...maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to like you four" said Kakashi-sensei.

"And...now ready...steady...GO!!"