Time To Go Home

Team 7 were at the front of the Land of the mist while Tazuna, Inari, Tsunami, Giichi, Zabuza, and Haku were with them saying their goodbyes "Thanks to you, our bridge has finally been completed, but it's going to be awfully dull around, once you're gone" said Tazuna "We've enjoyed your hospitality" said Kakashi-sensei "No problemo, Tazuna!! we'll come back to play with you again!" said Naruto "You better..." said Inari trying to hold in his tears "Inari...don't let it get you down, it's okay to cry, if you really want!" said Naruto also holding back his tears "I'm not gonna cry!! b-but Naruto...hey, "Big Brother"...y-you can cry! go ahead!" yelled Inari "Me? No way, see you" said Naruto but as he turned around him and Inari started crying at the same time.

Rokudo walked to Zabuza and Haku "We again thank you for what you have done for us" said Haku with a smile "Your welcome, like I said, you two deserve a second chance, everyone does" said Rokudo with a smile, Haku smiles at him "I'll come visit you guys, I promise" said Rokudo "We really are going to miss you" said Haku "I'm going to miss you guys too" said Rokudo "Nii-san, it's time to go" said Sakura "I'm coming" said Rokudo as he walks to his team.

"That boy touched little Inari's heart..and Inari touched the hearts of all the people in our city...Naruto and Rokudo built the bridge that eventually carried us all to hope and courage!" said Tazuna.

And speaking of bridges, we still have to officially dedicate this one.

And there's only name that will truly fit.

What are we going to call it?

How about...The Great Naruto And Rokudo Bridge?

It's a nice name, dad.

Are you sure? Calling it that...?!

"Heh...quite sure, you see, I hope that in giving it that name, we'll ensure that it will stand forever...our bridge will become super-famous the world over, as a symbol of triumph and Endurance!

That's what I hope...and hopefully, that's how it'll be.