Failing

Rokudo walked where they were supposed to meet, he looks to see Naruto tied up to a tree stump in the middle, Sasuke sitting on the left of Naruto, and Sakura sitting on the right of Naruto, Rokduo walks to the tree stump next to Sasuke and sits on top of the tree stump, Kakashi-sensei walks in front of them as Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke's stomach started growling "Oh my, listen to all the little stomachs growl, by the way, you three...I have an announcement about this exercise. None of you...need to worry anymore about being sent back to the Ninja Academy" Said Kakashi-sensei, "YEAH!!" cheered Naruto "Even me? After the way I fainted? We all passed?" Asked Sakura, Sasuke smirked, but Rokudo kept a straight face "Didn't you three hear him? he said the three of us" Said Rokudo in his head as he sights.

"THAT MEANS ALL FOUR OF US..." "...Are hopeless, more schooling would be pointless, the three of you will never be shinobi!!!" Said Kakashi-sensei, Naruto and Sakura looked at Kakashi-sensei with shock and horror, Sasuke glared at him, and Rokudo didn't say anything but watched.

"Give it up. Not one of you three of you...will ever be a ninja" Said Kakashi-sensei "WHAT DO YOU MEAN GIVE UP?!" Yelled Naruto confused "Give me a break! Okay so maybe none of us got our hands on one of your stupid bells...but why the hell should we quit over that?" Asked Naruto "Because of not one of you... Has what it takes" Said Kakashi-sensei, Sasuke glared and ran to him to attack Kakashi-sensei "Sasuke!!" Yelled Sakura worried, but in one blink of an eye, Sasuke was on the ground while Kakashi-sensei was on him with his leg on his head "DON'T STEP ON SASUKE!!! GET OFF OF HIM!!!" Yelled Sakura in anger as Kakashi-sensei stepped on Sasuke's head harder.