Akatsuki

Koin's POV:

I watch as Sasuke leaves, his figure growing smaller with every step he takes until he disappears into the darkness...Sasuke is gone now...I wanted to stop him again but I didn't, I wanted to call out his name but my mouth was dry. I was about to leave when I sensed someone was watching me "I know you're here, come out!" I called out.

The figure jumped and landed behind me, I turned around to see it was Akumu "Did you watch the whole thing?" I asked looking at her, Akumu didn't seem like she didn't want to answer but chose to "Why didn't you stop him?" she asked back, I looked away not wanting to face her "Even when I tried to stop him he would hate me for it...this is his choice, not mine..." I answered.

It was silent for a few minutes until I saw Akumu open her mouth "What are you going to do now?" I looked at her until I looked at the gates "I'm leaving Konoha also" I answered. I can tell Akumu was shocked by my answer "What?! you can't be serious?!" she asked "I made up my mind Akumu, I'm leaving Konoha and joining my parents in Akatsuki" I replied ignoring her shock, Akumu didn't say anything after my reply so I continued to speak "I'm going to meet up with my parents tonight" I said, Akumu looked at me before he opens her mouth "I'm going with you" now it was my turn to be shocked but before I could speak she beat me to it "I'm not asking, I'm going with you rather you like it or not, I promised to protect you and stay by your side"

I looked down not knowing what to say but sighed in defeat "Alright" I said, as I said that Akumu walked by my side and we both left Konoha to meet my parents.

xxxxxxxxxx

Third POV:

Koin and Akumu walked through the forest going to the spot to meet Konan and Pain.

It wasn't long until they went to the meeting spot "You finally made it" said a familiar voice, two figures walked out of the shadow "Father...Mother..." said Koin. Both Pain and Konan smile seeing their child once again "Have you made your decision?" asked Konan, Koin looked at Akumu, making her nod before he looked at his parents. "I decided to join you and the Akatsuki but let Akumu go with me" said Koin.

Konan and Pain looked at each other before they both looked at the two "We will allow it Koin" said Pain, Koin smiled before looking at Akumu but his smile quickly disappeared when he saw a figure behind her "Akumu!!" but before she could do anything the figure knocked Akumu unconscious. Koin was about to attack the figure when he felt someone hit him in the back of his neck making him fall to the ground slowly falling unconscious "Forgive me Koin-sama" said a familiar voice "It...achi" Koin didn't finish as he sinks into the darkness.