Naruto vs Neji

Neji soon activates his byakugan while glaring at Naruto while Naruto glares back at Neji "Now then... match one...begin!!" said the Proctor "It's more fun this way anyway...I can't wait to see the despair in your eyes...when the truth finally dawns on you..." said Neji smirking "Quit yapping...let's fight!!" yelled Naruto.

Naruto made a few hand signs and made four shadow clones. Naruto and the clones each grab a kunai "But...in the end, there is only one actual body" said Neji with a smirk "Heh...don't be too confident!" Naruto also said with a smirk "Then come at me...if you dare..." said Neji with a smirk "Hey!" "Don't..." "...underestimate..." "...me, okay?!" yelled each of Naruto's clones as they attacked at the same time.

Neji jumps as he pushes two of Naruto's clones "Over here!!" yelled Neji as he was in the air, two of Naruto's clones ran from each side of Neji. Neji spins around and kicks both of the clones, the other two clones try to attack him but Neji grabs both their arms and hits them both with the back of his elbows quickly turns around and strikes both of them with his palms. One of the clones disappears with a puff of smoke.

  "...you want to be Hokage, huh? I don't think that's gonna happen...I can pretty much tell, with these eyes of mine...abilities, and talent are determined at birth. In other words, your entire destiny is set from the time you're born" said Neji, smirking "Why are you so stubborn?! you're always so sure that the future is full of doom and gloom...why?!" asked Naruto with anger "Well...are you saying that anyone can become Hokage...if they just try hard enough?" asked Neji, Naruto didn't say anything as he glares at Neji "Only a select few shinobi are even considered for Hokage. Wake up and face reality! those who will become Hokage are born with that fate. You can't get there by trying...you have to be preselected. Each person's life consists only of being swept along in the inescapable current of his destiny...all of us...have only one thing in common...one shared fate...death" said Neji as he glared with his byakugan shocking Naruto.

 "Well...so what?! I guess I'm just a sore loser!!" yelled Naruto as he made a few hand signs and made an army of clones "I'm not an idiot, you know. I've seen through your pattern of attack already" said Neji "Hmph! I told you...you shouldn't make assumptions about the future!" yelled Naruto. "That fool...if he keeps making so many shadow clones, he'll run out of chakra in no time..." said Sakura with a worried face.

The army of clones attacked Neji all at once. But Neji dodged all their attacks "Darn! I'm not landing any hits!" yelled all the Naruto clones at once. Neji kept running through the clones dodging all their attacks, he smirks as he then hits Naruto in the chest with two fingers "...the one who hangs back, afraid to get close...fearing any strike on his tenketsu...the more the others attack, the more that one stands out...you're the real one!!" said Neji, Naruto coughed out blood as Neji steps back from him "...I told you it was useless" said Neji "...a-and..." said Naruto chuckling getting Neji's attention "...I told you...not to make so many assumptions!" yelled Naruto with a smirk as he puffs away in smoke "WHAT?!" yelled Neji in shock.

Neji quickly turned around as two clones of Naruto were in the air ready to punch him "...it can't be!!" yelled Neji "From the start...I came into this match fully prepared to lose!!" yelled Naruto as he and the clone both punched Neji.

Naruto and the clone were soon pushed back as Neji was standing in the middle of a crater. Naruto looked at Neji shocked "You thought...you had me beat?" asked Neji with a smirk "What's going on?! I know Naruto landed that punch!" said Sakura shocked "Man!" yelled Naruto as he wiped the dirt off his face "You're finished...you are within the boundaries of my 8 trigrams" said Neji as he closed his eyes.

"Gentle Fist...8 Trigrams, 64 Palms!" said Neji as he got in a stance. In one blink of an eye, Naruto was pushed back to the ground. It was silent as Naruto was still on the ground "I've pressed 64 of the chakra points around your body...you can no longer even stand...it must be frustrating...here, on your knees before my immutable strength...you must finally comprehend your own powerlessness! believing that your dreams will come true if you just try hard enough...it's simply a fantasy" Neji said glaring at Naruto while Naruto was struggling to get back up.