Kirigakure Army

"I've been worrying since the fight began...but...Rokudo made it after all, fantastic!" said Kakashi-sensei while Naruto was looking at Sakura hugging Rokudo "Hey! Aren't you sweet-hearts forgetting something?!" yelled a voice, everyone looked to see the army of men "You ninja killed our meal ticket!" "And now you're gonna die!!!" "The only way we can even break now..." "is to overrun the city and loot every business and home!!" "Oh yeah!" they all yelled "Let's go!" a man yelled as they all ran to them to attack.

"This isn't good" said Kakashi-sensei "Kakashi-sensei isn't there some technique we can use to take them all down at once?" asked Naruto "I'm afraid...with the chidori, the illusions, and conjurations...for the moment, I've exhausted my chakra" said Kakashi-sensei as Rokudo glared at the men, but they all stopped as an arrow came out of nowhere landing in front of them.

"Stop where you are" yelled a voice, everyone looked to see it was Inari with the whole city behind him carrying weapons. "This island is our home, one step further...you'll die where you stand!" yelled Inari as he glared at the men "Inari...all of you..." said Tazuna shocked "INARI!!" Naruto and Rokudo said with joy "Heh heh, it's being a hero, you know? all that nick of time stuff!" said Inari with a smile "Good one, kid, mind if I join in?" asked Naruto as he made shadow clones, soon Kakashi-sensei made an army of clones, and Rokudo activates his rinnegan.

The men looked at them with fear in their eyes "Now...shall we?!" asked Kakashi-sensei "Never mind!!" "Run Away!!!" the men yelled as they all ran away. The Kirigakure people cheered in victory.

Kakashi-sensei and Rokudo walked to Zabuza who was laying on the floor "...Looks like it's all over...Kakashi" said Zabuza, Rokudo knelt next to him.

"I can save you and him...you can have a second chance"