Sasuke vs Rock Lee

"You want to fight me...here and now?" asked Sasuke confused still holding Rokudo's arm "Yes!" said Rock Lee as he jumps off and lands in front of Sasuke "My name is Rock Lee, among sticklers, etiquette requires one to introduce oneself before asking for the name of another...Uchiha Sasuke" said Rock Lee "So you knew who I was all along" said Sasuke looking at him letting Rokudo's arm go "I'm calling you out!! I want to test the effectiveness of my techniques against the last surviving member of your legendary clan, besides..." said Rock Lee as he looks at Rokudo and winks as Rokudo turns white.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!???" Rokudo screams in his head "You're an angel!!" said Rock Lee blowing him a kiss, Rokudo dodges it "So you're challenging me, even knowing my lineage? In other words, you're a fool, so, dog-brow

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!???" Rokudo screams in his head "You're an angel!!" said Rock Lee blowing him a kiss, Rokudo dodges it "So you're challenging me, even knowing my lineage? In other words, you're a fool, so, dog-brow...do you really want to learn what it means to be an Uchiha?" asked Sasuke giving Rock Lee an Uchiha Glare "Absolutely!" said Rock Lee "Hold it, let me handle dog-brow, he'll be toast, just give me five minutes" said Naruto "I have no interest in fighting you, only Uchiha" said Rock Lee.

"Story of my freaking life! It's "Sasuke, this!" and "Sasuke, that!" till I could just puke!" yelled Naruto as he ran to Rock Lee, Naruto threw a punch at him but Rock Lee kicked his hand, Naruto tried to kick him "Gale Force Technique!!!" yelled Rock Lee as he throws Naruto to a wall easily defeating him "Mark my words...none of you will beat me, I am the greatest fighter among all the junior ninja in Konoha Village!" said Rock Lee, Sasuke smirks at Rock Lee "This could be fun, I accept your challenge" said Sasuke, Sakura looked at the clock "Don't do it, Sasuke-kun! we have less than half an hour to submit our applications!" said Sakura "Sakura is right, let's just go" said Rokudo "This will only take five minutes" said Sasuke as he ran to Rock Lee to attack him.

"Konoha Hurricane!!" Rock Lee yelled as he tried to kick Sasuke but Sasuke dodged it, Rock Lee tried to kick him again but Sasuke blocked it, but his leg soon kicked Sasuke's face "Sasuke blocked it, how did he get under his guard?" asked Rokudo in his head shocked, he looks at Sasuke but instead of looking at Sasuke's coal black eyes it was the Sharingan eyes, Rokudo smirked knowing Sasuke could win with the Sharingan eyes, Sasuke runs to attack Rock Lee with full speed but Rock Lee kicked him making Sasuke fly shocking Rokudo and Sakura "Exactly, they're neither marital arts nor illusion" said Rock Lee as he jumps behind Sasuke "Kagebuyo'...Shadow Of The Dancing Leaf" said Rock Lee shocking the the four of them "That's right, no Ninjutsu, no trickery, my moves are strictly physical, hard as you may find it to accept, if your Sharingan eye can see to the heart of every ninja art well enough to duplicate it, as it is said to, then you know what I say is true, I'm sure your Sharingan is invaluable against arts like Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, with their formalized rules, sign-casting, and chakras but physical Taijutsu Arts in their pure form are a very different story" explained Rock Lee "But...How?!" asked Sasuke panicked "Even if you can perfectly perceive and understand my movements, you lack the speed and strength to counter them, you haven't had the physical training necessary to keep with me! It doesn't matter what your eye can see if your body's too weak to act!" explained Rock Lee as his bandages around his forearms soon unwraps itself "There are two kinds of strength, the kind you're born with and the kind you only get from back breaking work, your Sharingan is natural born genius, I hear it runs in your family, what I have, I got through blood, sweat, and tears! in other words, your subtle arts and my physical prowess make us a complete mismatch! let me prove it to you, this particular move of mine exceeds your genius...completely!" said Rock Lee as his bandages unwrapped itself more until a shuriken pins the bandages shocking everyone.

"That's enough, Lee!"