New Mission: Rescue Kakashi-sensei!!

3rd POV

"Sasuke! Rokudo! Listen up, there's something I want to tell you two!" said Naruto with a smirk of determination "What is it?" asked Sasuke as he and Rokudo looked at him "I have a plan" said Naruto "So it's time for some teamwork?" asked Sasuke as he and Rokudo smirked "Ok, let's get busy!" said Naruto "Heh heh...you're very sure of yourself but do you really think you stand a chance against me?" asked the clone as Kakashi-sensei's eyes widen "What's the matter? I told you to run, it's over...it was over the second he caught me! You have to do your duty, keep that in mind! We're here to protect Mr. Tazuna!!" yelled Kakashi-sensei.

"Gramps...?" asked Naruto as the team looked at Tazuna to see what he had to say "What? Let's face facts, the truth is, I got us into this mess by lying, I've had a really long life, and it would be wrong to let you four kids get yourself killed trying to save me, so you go ahead...give this fight everything you've got" said Tazuna with a smirk on his face "...So that's it!" said Sasuke with a smirk "Are you ready for this?" asked Naruto, filled with confidence "Let's do this!" said Rokudo as he grabs his kunai ready to fight Zabuza and his clone.

So that's it!" said Sasuke with a smirk "Are you ready for this?" asked Naruto, filled with confidence "Let's do this!" said Rokudo as he grabs his kunai ready to fight Zabuza and his clone

Zabuza starts chuckling "Apparently you don't care whether you live to get any older!" "What?!!" asked Naruto shocked "Playing at being a ninja like it's a child's game. I, however...by the time I was your age...I had already dyed these hands in my enemies blood..." said Zabuza as he looks at his hand with eyes filled with lust for blood "The Demon...Zabuza!" said Kakashi-sensei as he looks at him "It would seem my reputation has preceded me" said Zabuza as he looked down putting his hand down "Long ago, in the Village Hidden In The Mist also known as "The Village Of The Bloody Mist" the final step toward becoming a full-fledged ninja was the most inhumanly difficult test imaginable" explained Kakashi-sensei as Rokudo looked at Zabuza confused "So...you've heard about our little graduation exercise" said Zabuza as he looks at Kakashi-sensei.

"..."Graduation Exercise"...?" asked Naruto as Zabuza starts chuckling "Wh-what "Graduation Exercise"?" asked Naruto as Zabuza chuckles more making Naruto upset "It's kind of "Killing Spree"...among classmates" said Zabuza as he looks at Naruto dead in the eye. Naruto and Rokudo's eyes widen while Kakashi-sensei looked down "Students who'd been friends, eating from the same dish, as undergrads were divided into pairs who were forced to fight against each other...to the death, think of it, comrades who had trained together, lived together, shared each other's every hope and dream..." explained Kakashi-sensei "That's terrible..." said Sakura as she was shaking again "Ten years ago, the Elders of The Village Hidden In The mist were forced to enact a sweeping reform of their barbaric graduation ritual because of the appearance during the previous year of a human friend who made reform essential" Kakashi-sensei explained again "What kind of reform?" asked Sakura but Zabuza didn't say a word "What are you talking about? What did the fiend you're talking about do?" asked Sakura again.

"Without a moment's of hesitation, without any hint of a qualm, a boy who hadn't even qualified yet as a ninja butchered over a hundred members of that year's graduating class" said Kakashi, as Zabuza looked up with his eyes almost rolled to the back of his head, thrusting for blood "Ah, yes, good times, I used to have such fun" said Zabuza as he looks at Naruto, Sasuke, and Rokudo with an insane sickening look they had ever seen making them freeze with pure fear.

With full speed the water clone elbowed Sasuke to the stomach making him fly until the clone used his same hand to punch Sasuke to the ground making him cough out blood "SASUKE-KUN!!!" yelled Sakura as the water clone placed his foot on top of Sasuke's stomach "Time to die" said the water clone as he grabs his sword, Rokudo ran to the water clone with his kunai in hand, he jumps up and strike the water clone but the water clone easily blocks his attack using his sword, Rokudo growled putting more pressure on his kunai making the water clones' sword go down close to his face, Rokudo smirked but his smirk disappears as the water clone uses his sword to push Rokudo to a tree making him hit his back on the tree. Naruto made a hand sign as shadow clones appear circling around the water clone.

The water clone took his foot off of Sasuke's stomach "So...shadow clones eh? and quite a lot of them..." said the water clone as he got in a fighting stance, all the clones grabbed their kunai "Ready or not...!!!" yelled all the clones as they all attacked the water clone at once creating a hill but the clones all fly away from the water clone as he was swinging his sword, one of the clones wink at Rokudo before puffing into smoke. Rokudo quickly grabbed his backpack "Sasuke!!" called Rokudo as he threw him a huge shuriken, Sasuke grabs it as it opens "Demon Wind Shuriken!!! Windmill Of Shadows!!" said Sasuke.

Sasuke jumps from the ground with the Demon Wind Shuriken in hand "Shuriken are useless against me!" said the water clone, Sasuke throws the shuriken, it flew past the water clone as it was aiming at the real Zabuza "At least this time you've had ...

Sasuke jumps from the ground with the Demon Wind Shuriken in hand "Shuriken are useless against me!" said the water clone, Sasuke throws the shuriken, it flew past the water clone as it was aiming at the real Zabuza "At least this time you've had the sense to zero in on my true form, amateur!" said Zabuza as he grabs it with his other hand but his eyes widen as a second Demon Wind Shuriken was thrown at him, with speed Zabuza jumps as the shuriken flew past him "Still an amateur!" yelled Zabuza as Sasuke and Rokudo smirked.

The second Demon Wind Shuriken turned into smoke transforming into Naruto from the smoke holding a kunai, Naruto threw the kunai at Zabuza was shocked, with no choice Zabuza pulls his hand away from the Water Prison Jutsu freeing Kakashi-sensei dodging the kunai but the kunai cut his cheek, with full hatred Zabuza uses the first Demon Wind Shuriken to attack Naruto shocking Rokudo, Sasuke, Sakura, and Tazuna.

Naruto closed his eyes ready to be struck by the demon but it never came, it felt like in slow motion as he opens his eyes to see Kakashi-sensei blocking the Demon Wind Shuriken with his hand as he looks at Zabuza with an evil glare ignoring the blood dripping from his hand.