Sharingan Master

Akumu clutches her katana tensely, glaring at Itachi "I won't let you take him" said Akumu with venom in her voice "If it were me that you were facing, and not Kisame, this would not take time at all" said Itachi.

They both glared at each other before Itachi took out three shuriken's close to attack but Kakashi-sensei quickly made hand signs the water around Akumu creating a wall protecting her "You may be protecting Koin-sama now..." said Itachi before a clone appeared behind her puncturing her back with a kunai shocking her "But you won't be protecting him for long" said the clone.

"A shadow clone? his jutsu speed is incredibly fast!!!" Kurenai-sensei shouts as Akumu turns into water "Get down Kurenai!" yelled Kakashi-sensei using his back to shield Kurenai-sensei. Akumu appears out of the water, lightning around her katana, and points her katana covered lighting at Itachi, the lightning strikes him causing a huge explosion.

 Akumu appears out of the water, lightning around her katana, and points her katana covered lighting at Itachi, the lightning strikes him causing a huge explosion

"Kakashi! Kurenai! Akumu!" Asuma-sensei called as he ran to the explosion "Kakashi..." said Kurenai-sensei seeing him injured from his back as Akumu ran to them "Keep your guards up...this man became leader of the Anbu at age 13!" Kakashi-sensei warned "...is that...all he has?" asked Asuma-sensei as he appears next to the three of them "No...that's not his full power yet...he has yet to show all of it..." said Kakashi-sensei as Itachi was glaring at them but mostly at Kakashi-sensei.

"You are not blood related to the Uchiha Clan. We are the true monsters of the Sharingan, still...your body is still suitable for the eye...but it does not contain any of our blood. Do you know why the Uchiha clan is the most powerful and feared clan of all?" asked Itachi as he closed his eyes "I will..show you the true powers of the Bloodline of Sharingan Masters!" yelled Itachi, Kakashi-sensei's eyes widened in shock "THE THREE OF YOU! CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW!!!" The three did just that with Kakashi-sensei closing his one eye except for his sharingan eye "Listen the three of you, under no circumstance shall you open your eyes, if you look into his eyes...it's all over...Just do as I say...only another person with a sharingan could probably fight with his..." Kakashi-sensei didn't continue.

"That is true, only another Sharingan user could challenge me...some resistance could be made to this Mange-Sharingan. However...this sharingan has a special eye jutsu, my illusion jutsu "tsukiyomi" cannot be beaten! only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me..." said Itachi "Sasuke!" Kakashi-sensei said as he looked down but then looked at Itachi

Before Kakashi-sensei knew it, he was tied on a cross like wooden board, the sky was blood red with clouds as a darker red, and clones of Itachi around him while holding katana's.

"The world of the "Grasping Moon" All of Space. All of Time. Every matter. Everything is under my control. Now for 72 hours...you will be continuously stabbed by these katanas" said Itachi as all the clones start stabbing him.

Kakashi-sensei fell on his knees shaking "Kakashi?!" yelled Akumu feeling Kakashi-sensei fall beside her "What just happened?! while this guy was talking, you just collapsed..." said Asuma-sensei "...it's not over yet..." said Kakashi-sensei "...that jutsu is used to cause a breakdown in one's spirit, isn't it?...I'm surprised that he's still alive...however, Itachi-san you should be careful since the "eye" is dangerous to you as well..." said Kisame walking next to Itachi. "You're looking for Sasuke... aren't you?" asked Kakashi-sensei.

"No...we are here to bring Leader-sama's son home"