New Mission

"It's quite a crowd..." said Kakashi-sensei "That's not all. There's something even worse. Look over toward the roof of the Central Viewing Tower" said Guy-sensei. Kakashi-sensei looked at the Central Viewing Tower to see the giant barrier "That's a Barrier-Ninjutsu...!" said Kakashi-sensei "Wh-what in the world is going on?!" asked Sakura in her head shocked.

"Kakashi, look closely inside the barrier!" said Guy-sensei, Kakashi-sensei did just that as he looked closely inside the barrier until his eyes widen in pure shock "Orochimaru!!" said Kakashi-sensei "Orochimaru?! wh-what's he doing here...? don't tell me he's after Sasuke-kun and Nii-san again...!!" said Sakura in her head even more shocked "Sasuke-kun...!" yelled Sakura as she turned her head next to her but he wasn't there "Nii-san...!" yelled Sakura as she looked at the arena but he wasn't there but Akumu who was next to the Proctor "Where are they...?!" Sakura asked starting to get scared.

Just then two Sound shinobi's appeared in front of Sakura about to strike but Kakashi-sensei grabs two kunai's and stabs them both in the head "Sakura, stay there for a little while...I'll go thin out the Enemy Ranks'' said Kakashi-sensei as both the Leaf and Sound attacked each other "Darn it...I'm concerned about Lord Hokage, but..." "Leave that to the Black Ops Agents, because...Lord Hokage isn't the type to be taken down so easily..." said Kakashi-sensei interrupting Guy-sensei "But..." "For he is...Konoha Village's...Hokage" said Kakashi-sensei interrupting Guy-sensei again.

"Sakura!" called Kakashi-sensei getting her attention " I knew it would pay off to teach you Genjutsu during the Genin Survival Exercises. You really do have a talent for Genjutsu" said Kakashi-sensei "Huh...?" asked Sakura confused "Undo the Genjutsu on Naruto and Shikamaru and wake them up!" ordered Kakashi-sensei "I've got another mission for you..."

××××××××××

"Naruto'll probably be happy to hear that" said Kakashi-sensei "Wh-what kind of mission...?" asked Sakura "One that will take your full focus...an A-Rank assignment...the likes you haven't seen since the Land Of Waves!!" said Kakashi-sensei as he strikes at a Sound ninja "...sensei!! an A-Rank Assignment...? under these conditions, what do you want us to do...?!!" asked Sakura "Koin is pursuing Gaara and the other Sand Ninja, Sasuke followed Koin" explained Kakashi-sensei "What?!" asked Sakura "Sakura...you undo the Genjutsu on Naruto and Shikamaru...and chase after Koin and Sasuke" ordered Kakashi-sensei as he wipes off blood from his kunai "B-but, in that case...why don't we wake up Ino and Choji too and go en masse...!" said Sakura.

"I suspect there is already a large number of Sand and Sound Ninja inside our Village. Movement by more than a basic troop unit of four will destroy any advantage of swiftness and make it harder to hide from the enemy...they taught that during the Patrol Drills at the Academy, didn't they?" asked Kakashi-sensei "Oh! right! but you just said four...who's the fourth...?!" asked Sakura not noticing Kakashi-sensei doing a few hand signs "Kuchiyose No Jutsu! Art Of Summoning!!!" yelled Kakashi-sensei as a puff of smoke appeared and disappeared as there was a bulldog appearing in front of Kakashi-sensei.

?!" asked Sakura not noticing Kakashi-sensei doing a few hand signs "Kuchiyose No Jutsu! Art Of Summoning!!!" yelled Kakashi-sensei as a puff of smoke appeared and disappeared as there was a bulldog appearing in front of Kakashi-sensei

"Pakkun...will track Koin and Sasuke for you...!!" said Kakashi-sensei "D-don't tell me...! our fourth...is this little doggie...?!!" asked Sakura but then Pakkun was in front of Sakura "Hey, you! little girl!! don't you dare call me "A cute little doggie"!" said Pakkun "I didn't...say "cute"..." said Sakura in her head shock "All right! Sakura...undo the Genjutsu on Naruto and Shikamaru!" ordered Kakashi-sensei "O-okay!" said Sakura as she went to find Naruto and Shikamaru with Pakkun.