Tree Climbing

The next day they were all outside in front of Kakashi-sensei "So, it's decided, the new training regimen begins today!" Said Kakashi-sensei "Yeah!!" Cheered Naruto "But first, let's discuss the basis of your ninja powers, the body energies as chakras," Said Kakashi-sensei "Uh...right, so, um..chakra...what are those again?!" Naruto asked confused "AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A NINJA? DID YOU SLEEP THROUGH EVERY CLASS YOU EVER TOOK?!" Yelled Sakura pointing at Naruto angry "Why don't you say I got in some really high-quality nap time?" Asked Naruto scratching the back of his head.

"All right! Sakura!!" Said Kakashi-sensei, allowing her to explain "Pay attention Naruto! It's a pain but I'll try to keep it simple!" Said Sakura as she starts to explain, Rokudo walks to a tree and starts walking on the tree with his feet, as he was high enough he sat on a tree branch relaxing as he closed his eyes.

"Where's Rokudo?!" Asked Naruto, Rokudo opens one eye to see everyone looking for him "I'm up here!" He yelled they all looked up to see Rokudo up on the tree "How did you get up there?!" Asked Naruto "I used my feet to climb up here," Said Rokudo...

"Where's Rokudo?!" Asked Naruto, Rokudo opens one eye to see everyone looking for him "I'm up here!" He yelled they all looked up to see Rokudo up on the tree "How did you get up there?!" Asked Naruto "I used my feet to climb up here," Said Rokudo "WHAT?!!" Yelled Naruto and Sakura, until Kakashi-sensei started explaining to them.

Rokudo puts on his headphones, turns on a random song, closes his eyes, and listens to the beautiful sound of the piano.

xxxxxxxxxx

As the piano finishes, Rokudo can hear someone call his name, he takes off his headphones and looks down to see Naruto calling him.

Rokudo jumped off the tree and landed on his feet "Yeah?" Rokudo asked looking at him "Could you help me get the hang of this?" Asked Naruto, Rokudo thought of it for a while "Sure, pay attention, it takes mental energy to generate and manipulate chakra, so if you get all stressed out or distributed you can't do it, take it easy, relax and focus on the tree until you can feel how much or how little energy you'll need to center in the soles of your feet" Explained Rokudo, Naruto smiles and hugs him tightly "Thanks, Rokudo, you're the best!!" Said Naruto not noticing an Uchiha boy glaring at him.