Sakura's Defeat

"Nii-san!!" yelled Sakura as she was at his side "He's alive, he just fell unconscious" said Pakkun "And Kakashi-sensei told me I didn't have to worry about the mark!" said Sakura sighting in relief that Koin didn't use the curse mark "S....Sakura...? Sakura!!" called Naruto "What is it!!" yelled Sakura "Who's...that?!!" asked Naruto pointing at Gaara. Sakura and Sasuke looked at him, not answering Naruto's question.

"His appearance may have changed...but it's that fellow, Gaara!" answered Pakkun "He's the one who knocked Koin down..." said Sasuke as he held Koin's hand tight not letting his hand go.

Naruto quickly turned back to Gaara finally realizing who Gaara was

Naruto quickly turned back to Gaara finally realizing who Gaara was. "I'm not a battle type ninja dog, so don't count on me!!" said Pakkun "We can see that!!" Sakura and Sasuke yelled at the same time "...you're...one...I didn't get to kill!" said Gaara looking at Naruto, Naruto's eyes widened before he quickly turned back around "L...let's run!! c'mon!!" yelled Naruto but it must be said that Gaara ran past him going after Sakura, Sasuke, Koin, and Pakkun.

"Die! Koin!!" roared Gaara running to them, Gaara's and Sasuke's eyes widened when Sakura went in front of Koin with a kunai in hand "Sakura!" both Naruto and Sasuke yelled at the same time.

Gaara uses his claw to grab Sakura and slam her to a tree pinning her on the tree. Sasuke and Naruto both grab Koin jumping to another tree with Pakkun behind them "Sakura!!" yelled Naruto but Sakura also fell unconscious.

"Why...?"