True Power

"Will the individuals whose names are listed on the board come forward now..." said Hayate as both Rokudo and Yoroi walked in front of each other "Akado Yoroi, Haruno Rokudo...you two have been selected to compete in the first bout. Any objections?" asked Hayate "None..." said Yoroi "I got none" said Rokudo, smirking.

It was silent for a while, Rokudo glaring at Yoroi while Yoroi glared back, Sasuke and Sakura looking at Rokudo with a worried look "Uhhhhh...it's time for the First Round to commence...all right? Everyone other than the two combatants should move to the upper gallery now" said Hayate, as everyone was walking up the stairs, Kakashi-sensei walked behind Rokudo "Don't use the Rinnegan eye" said Kakashi-sensei "...how did you know?" asked Rokudo not turning around "If the spell-mark on your neck is allowed to run rampant...the consequences will change your life" said Kakashi-sensei "Figured" said Rokudo "If they see any sign of that, the match will be suspended. And I'll be forced to stop you. Please don't forget that" said Kakashi-sensei as he started walking with the others, Rokudo looked back at Kakashi-sensei before placing his hand on his curse mark "All right...please begin" said Hayate.

"Shall I start?" asked Yoroi as he made a hand sign, Rokudo smirks at him as he got in a battle stance. Yoroi throws three shurikens at Rokudo "Paper Shuriken" said Rokudo as papers came out of his skin, folded into shurikens, and they hit the shurikens Yoroi threw making them hit the wall, Yoroi threw three more but with more speed. Rokudo's eyes widen and jump away falling to the ground "Almighty Push!" yelled Rokudo as Yoroi was about to punch him, Yoroi stopped in front of him, his feet not touching the ground anymore, and was soon pushed back hitting the wall shocking everyone. Rokudo got up slowly looking at his hand not realizing a certain snake watching with a smirk. 

Yoroi jumps out of the wall glaring at him, he runs in for a punch but soon paper wings appear behind Rokudo and uses them as a shield to protect him, the wings separated while looking for Yoroi "I win" said Yoroi behind him as he grabs Rokudo's head making him fall to his knees "What's happening to me?! Why do I feel my chakra leaving my body?! Is this his doing?! I got to get free from this! But how?!" asked Rokudo growling.

Rokudo slowly got up shocking Yoroi, before Yoroi knew it he was blasted to the wall again as chakra formed around Rokudo.

His pink hair turning orange, he opened his eyes revealing one eye wasn't green anymore but amber while the other was the Rinnegan

"SHIKIGAMI DANCE!!!" yelled Rokudo as his paper body forms a tornado filled with countless paper bombs hitting Yoroi, the paper bombs explode in the tornado hitting Yoroi

"SHIKIGAMI DANCE!!!" yelled Rokudo as his paper body forms a tornado filled with countless paper bombs hitting Yoroi, the paper bombs explode in the tornado hitting Yoroi. As the paper went back to Rokudo, Yoroi was on the floor defeated "Haruno Rokudo is the champion on the first battle...and advances past the preliminaries to the next level!" said Hayate "He did it!!!" yelled Naruto with excitement.

Rokudo slowly falls to the ground but before his body hits the ground he was caught by Kakashi-sensei "You did good Rokudo" said Kakashi-sensei before Rokudo fell unconscious.