Naruto's Victory

It was silent in the whole arena "YES! NARUTO WON!" cheered Sakura breaking the silence, soon everyone started to clap and cheer for Naruto.

"That was amazing!"

 "Good job!"

"What a great battle!!"

Naruto smiles at everyone as they kept cheering "Naruto just keeps getting stronger and stronger..." thought Sakura as she smiles "He's pretty amazing..." said a girl "Yeah, he's really clever!" said another girl, Sakura sights as she looks down at Naruto "I'm feeling a bit jealous...somehow...watching Naruto fight makes me want to work even harder...that's a pretty impressive feat...!" thought Sakura "What's wrong, Sakura?" asked Ino, worried breaking her thoughts "Oh! uh...nothing..." said Sakura with a smile.

"Wow! he actually won! I can't believe it...I always thought that Naruto was one of the unslick guys...just like me..." said Shikamaru shocked ""Unslick guys"?" asked Shino "You know, the opposite of the cool guys who always have girls going gaga over them. But now...I think he's got me beat. This is bad...it's depressing!!" said Shikamaru. "He was able to draw on the fox's chakra without losing himself...!" said Kurenai-sensei "Yeah...! think everyone here from Konoha is in shock" said Asuma-sensei. "Naruto was able to use the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox...and not just use it, but channel and control it stably...when in the world did he get to that stage? did Kakashi teach him that?" asked Lord Hokage in his head.

"Even a caged bird, when it smartens up...will try to open the cage door with its beak...never giving up its dream...to fly free again. But this time, you got beat" said the Proctor, smirking as he looked at Neji.