The Kiss

Rokudo woke up the next day exhausted after coming home late after training, he slowly got up frmon bed, and walked to his mirror that had a few cracks on it. He looked to the side to see his calender hanging on the side of the mirror. On the calendar, was a circle on it. He looks at it for a few seconds before it hit him, today was the day he and his twin sister will be in forms of teams.

After getting dressed he walked out of the basement wearing his new beanie with the leaf symbol on it, he looked to see his mother, father, and Sakura glaring at him while sitting at the kitchen table "I can't believe they let someone like you graduate!!" their father spat "You don't deserve to be a ninja!!" yelled their mother, Sakura walked to Rokudo and punched him in the stomach "I hope you aren't in my team you freakk!! you'll just get in the way!!" yelled Sakura as she stomped out of the house leaving Rokudo behind.

××××××××××

Rokudo walked to the Ninja Academy after Sakura punched him, he opened the door to only see all the girls including his sister in the middle of the classroom fighting over who should sit next to Sasuke

Rokudo rolled his eyes in annoyance when he saw the girls fighting over the seat until his eyes caught Naruto on the ground. He walked to Naruto ignoring the girls arguing and helped Naruto up "You ok?" asked Rokudo looking at Naruto, Naruto looked back at him and smiled "Yeah I'm ok" said Naruto.

Naruto's POV:

I can't believe Rokudo's talking to me after all these years, I wonder if he's happy that I graduated with him.

Sasuke's POV:

That baka!! how dare he talk to MY Rokudo-senpai!!

3rd POV:

"That's good. I'm sorry that you had to be in the middle of it all" said Rokudo as he sights "It's ok" said Naruto. Rokudo smiles before walking down, going to another desk, and sitting next to the window again. He looked out the window trying to ignore the fangirls.

Not even a few minutes later the whole class went completely silent, Rokudo turned his head to see all the girls looking at something, their eyes filled with shock and terror. Rokudo looked to see Naruto on top of the desks in front of Sasuke, the two of them kissing. Not long after all the boys except for Rokudo started laughing while Naruto and Sasuke quickly separated and started spitting out like they ate something terrible.

Naruto's POV:

No!!! my mouth is ruined!!! how am I going to kiss Sakura-chan now!!??

Sasuke's POV:

That damn baka!!! Rokudo-senpai was supposed to be my first kiss!!!

Sakura's POV:

THAT STUPID NARUTO!!!!! HE STOLE MY SASUKE-KUN'S FIRST KISS!!!!! HE IS GOING TO PAY!!!!!