Missing

"How unusual, that you would come to buy flowers..." said Ino with a smirk as Sakura was looking through the flowers in the Yamanaka Flower Shop "N...not really...mind your own business..." said Sakura as she glares at Ino.

"It's bad luck to buy a potted plant for someone who's in the hospital, so...the best choice is cut flowers. Which ones should I get...?" said Sakura talking to herself as she keeps looking at the flowers "Aha! you're going to go visit your brother, aren't?!" asked Ino, smirking, Sakura glared at Ino "I want to pay Rokudo a visit, but I want to get him flowers" "I don't get what Sasuke-kun sees in him! I'm going with you!" said Ino ignoring Sakura.

"My choice is the Daffodil...it's a hardy flower that shows its beautiful face even in the dead of winter...patiently waiting for spring without bowing to the cold. I'll imbue it with my hope that nii-san can leave the hospital as quickly as possible!" said Sakura as she hugs the daffodil "What are you now, some kind of flower expert?!" growled Ino "I told you I was going to visit my nii-san!" yelled Sakura.

"Actually, I'm going to get two..." said Sakura, grabbing another daffodil "Why? you only need one" said Ino "No...the second one is for Lee!" said Sakura with a smile "...Oh! right...Sakura...did you hear what they've been saying about Lee?" asked Ino with a worried face "Huh?...what do you mean?" asked Sakura "It's that...Lee...his injuries were so severe...he can never be a shinobi again..." said Ino shocking Sakura.

××××××××××

"Haruno Rokudo has been missing from his room since last night..." said a hospital nurse as they were in Rokudo's room looking at the empty bed "...even though he's still supposed to be on strict rest..." said the hospital nurse worried.

"Where could nii-san have gone...?" asked Sakura as she and Ino were sitting outside the hospital "I wish I knew," said Sakura in her head as she looks at the daffodils.