The Copy Cat Ninja

"K-kakashi-sensei!!!" said Sakura with a bright smile on her face as Naruto came to the surface breathing heavily "Naruto... your scheme was brilliant, you've matured...all of you..." said Kakashi-sensei as Naruto smiles and chuckles "The clone jutsu wasn't meant to take down Zabuza at all, it diverted his attention away from me while I transformed myself into the Second Wind Shuriken and snuck into Rokudo's backpack and for him to pull me out until the time was right!! Of course, I didn't think that form alone would be enough to permit me to defeat him, but I was at least able to free you from his water prison" explained Naruto.

Kakashi-sensei as he gave him the death glare, Zabuza glares back at him "Just so you know, the same jutsu won't work on me twice, your move" said Kakashi-sensei as they both jumped away from each other. They both did the same hand signs as two water dragons form and attacked each other creating a huge tsunami, Rokudo grabs Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Tazuna and jumps into the trees from the tsunami "They are so fast I hardly catch up" thought Rokudo as he watches them, the water clears as both Zabuza and Kakashi-sensei clashed sword and kunai together until they jumped away from each other again.

Zabuza's POV:

As I jumped away from Kakashi, I did a hand sign and he did the same "All of my moves...my gestures...he sees..." "Through them all!" said Kakashi, finishing my thought, shocking me "What..?! He's reading my mind..?!" I asked myself as I looked at his sharingan eye. "Damn him! He's..." "...Got that sickeningly evil look in his eye...right?" asked Kakashi as he still had the sickeningly evil look in his eye, I was even angrier at him as a vein popped out from my forehead.

"You're a pale imitation," I said "I'm the genuine article, no mere copycat stands a chance against me" me and Kakashi say at the same time shocking me even more "YOU MIMIC ME LIKE A PARROT! I'LL CLOSE YOUR BEAK FOR GOOD!" I yelled as I did a few hand signs but what I saw shocked me more than ever, behind Kakashi...was me.

3rd POV:

As Zabuza stood there in shock, Kakashi-sensei made a few hand signs "WH-WHAT..?!" yelled Zabuza as a huge waterfall attacked him, the team and Tazuna used their arms to shield themselves from the water.

As the water clears, Zabuza was coughing heavily as he was at a tree "That's that..." said Kakashi-sensei as he was on the tree "What...can you see the future...?" asked Zabuza "I foresee...your death" said Kakashi-sensei as he held his kunai, as he was about to finishes off Zabuza but...

Two long needles came out of nowhere stabbing Zabuza through his throat killing him as someone was chuckling.