The Sharingan And The Nine Tails Fox

"He struck one blow at me...and without any sign of shirking, sacrificed himself for the both of you! He was a shinobi worthy of the outmost respect who in order to protect someone he cared about, threw himself headlong into what he knew full well was a trap, is this the first time a comrade of yours has died...? Such is a ninja's path" said Haku as he got up "Shut up..." said Sasuke as he pulled his face away from Rokudo's chest losing his grip on Rokudo's jacket, Haku looked at the two boys.

Haku backed away in fear as the two boys turned around looking at him glaring into his soul, Sasuke's eye were no longer his usual black eyes but the sharingan as tears were still falling from his eyes and Naruto had orange reddish chakra forming around him as all his wounds healed, his sky blue eyes turning red filled with hatred, his whiskers darkening, and his nails turning into claws.

Haku went inside his mirror, Naruto and Sasuke ran to Haku with full speed as he threw his ice needles at them but Sasuke used his kunai to block and Naruto used his chakra to deflect them. Haku panicked as he attack from above, Sasuke and Naruto jumped away from Haku's attack, Sasuke ran to Haku and punched him in the stomach, Haku was about to do a hand sign but Naruto ran to him with full speed and punches Haku so hard he flew through his ice mirrors breaking them.

All the ice mirrors shattered into millions of pieces falling to the ground, Sasuke and Naruto looked through the smoke looking for Haku. Naruto saw Haku and ran to him as Haku's mask shattered revealing his face.

 Naruto jumped up with his fist ready, as he got close he got ready to punch him as Haku accepted his fate with a blank face but Naruto stopped himself his fist shaking