Don't Open The Scroll

"We're going to go get some water" said Sasuke as he and Rokudo went to the river to get some water.

"Hey...hey!" said Naruto as he grabs the Earth Scroll, Sakura looks at him confused "There's another way to get a Heaven Scroll! and we won't even hove to throw a punch!" said Naruto "How?!" asked Sakura wanting to know what Naruto has to say, Naruto went inside his bag and he pulled out four scrolls shocking Sakura "N-no way..." said Sakura with her eyes widened "Yes...this way" said Naruto smirking.

"If it's scrolls they want, I got a million of 'em. Ninjutsu manuals recipes blank scrolls for taking notes...a few brush strokes here, some decoration there, and one of these can pass for a Heaven Scroll in no time!" said Naruto "W-wait just a minute!! even if you could make the outside look the same, we have no idea what the inside of the scrolls look like...or what's written inside them!! the minute they open it, we'll get busted, you idiot!" Sakura yells "Well, usually...these things have some kind of cryptic password written in them that doesn't make sense until you bring both pieces together. So...yeah! you probably need that password to get into the tower at the end of exam! I bet you that's it!" explained Naruto "So what?! we never saw the inside of a Heaven Scroll in the first place, so there's no telling what it said! it's no use even trying to make a fake!!!" Sakura yells in anger.

Naruto looked down in gloom "But what if...we could use what we do have to deduce its contents...? This Earth Scroll..." said Naruto "No...don't even say it...!" Sakura yells at him "...It holds the secret...I'm gonna open it!" said Naruto "No!!" yelled Sakura as she punched him in the face "Have you forgotten the rules?! we were told never to look inside the scrolls. Not for any reason...not until we reach the tower!" yelled Sakura "But we're in deep dung as it is!" said Naruto as he held his wound where Sakura hit him, Sakura looked at him until her anger went away knowing he was right.

They both sat next to each other with the Earth Scroll in front of them, Naruto was about to open the scroll when a hand stopped him from opening "I wouldn't do that if I were you" said a voice, Naruto and Sakura looked to see it was Kabuto.

"Don't you remember the rules?!"