Naruto vs Neji pt.2

"I'm done talking. Proctor...I'm going in for the kill! feel free to stop me if you have to" said Neji as he looked at the Proctor. The Proctor didn't say anything, not seeing what Naruto was doing.

"...right now...I can't bear to lose!"

I vow...to win!!

"It's useless...I've pressed your Tenketsu..." said Neji, smirking.

"I've got to...!"

You should come watch me blow Neji away!

The prospect of seeing a failure defeat a genius through sheer force of will...it really makes you look forward to the final rounds...

...even though his opponent could very well be me! but even if it's you, Naruto...I'll have regrets!

"Can I ask you something? why do you keep trying so hard to defy your destiny?!" asked Neji "Because somebody told me...I was a failure!" Naruto said as he glared at Neji while Neji activated his byakugan. As soon as Neji activates his byakugan red chakra was swarming around Naruto healing his wounds Neji planted on him while Neji was watching in shock.

"HERE I COME!!" yelled Naruto as the red chakra soon formed into nine tails. The chakra tails wagged around as Neji tried to dodge every chakra tail. In one blink of an eye, Naruto was gone. Neji quickly turned to see Naruto in the air as he threw three shurikens at Neji, Neji created a chakra rotation blocking the three shurikens. Neji quickly grabs Naruto's shurikens and grabs two more from his pouch. Neji threw all five shurikens but Naruto easily dodged them.

Both Naruto and Neji grab kunai's and threw it at the same time, the kunai's hit each other. Naruto and Neji clashed together with speed before separating from each other "You...you like close combat, right?!" asked Naruto as he ran to attack.

...you want to be Hokage, huh?

I don't think that's gonna happen.

"Only a select few shinobi are even considered for Hokage.

Wake up and face reality!

Those who will become Hokage are born with that fate. You can't get there by trying...you have to be pre-selected.

Each person's life consists only of being swept along in the inescapable current of his destiny...

"Look, I may not understand the tragic destiny of the Hyuga Clan or whatever, but...if you think it's inescapable, fine! then stop fighting it already!! when I become Hokage...I'll change the Hyuga Clan!" yelled Naruto as he uses the nine tails chakra to punch Neji while Neji uses a chakra rotation creating a big explosion.

The smoke vanishes to show two holes "Hey! which one's Naruto?!" asked Sakura, shocked "How would I know?!" asked Ino, also shocked until the Proctor looked at the hole in front of him. Soon Neji jumped out of the hole, he walked to the second hole to see an unconscious Naruto "...sorry, failure...it's too bad, but...this is reality" said Neji.

Neji's eyes widened as Naruto came out from the ground he was standing from and uppercut him, making him fly to the ground.

"Unh...my body..." said Neji as the unconscious Naruto puffs into smoke "Ugh...in the middle of all of that, you managed to create a shadow clone? your signature Ninjutsu...that was careless of me..." said Neji, Naruto looked down at him "I...I failed the Academy Graduation Exam three times...because unlucky for me, the Exam always tested the same Ninjutsu...my absolute Ninjutsu. And my weakest Ninjutsu...was Bunshin No Jutsu...the Art of the Doppelganger. So shut up about "Destiny" and "Inescapable Fate"...you shouldn't whine about such trivial stuff! 'cause...unlike me...you're not a "Failure"" said Naruto.

"The winner is...Uzumaki Naruto!!"