The Rinnegan

"Here I am, to save the day! You know how the story goes! Things look bleak...till the hero arrives and then POW!! Bye-bye bad guys!" yelled Naruto with confidence in his voice, everyone looked at Naruto "Naruto!" said Sakura with joy.

Zabuza threw shuriken's at Naruto, he grabbed his kunai ready to block but Haku's ice needles hit every one of Zabuza's shuriken's shocking everybody "Haku, what are you doing?" asked Zabuza with anger in his voice "Zabuza, sir, please let me have this boy, I want to fight him in my own way" said Haku, Zabuza looked at Haku "So, you want me to keep my hands off him, eh, Haku? How charmingly naive of you...as usual..." said Zabuza.

"I can see an opening and Haku is distracted now, if I can just grab Sasuke's hand we can run to the opening" thought Rokudo in his head, as he was about to grab Sasuke and run to the opening, but his train of thoughts was interrupted when he saw Naruto in front them with a smile on his face "Sasuke! Rokudo! I'm here to rescue you!" said Naruto, Rokudo grew an anime tick mark and shook Naruto by his jacket.

"YOU IDIOT!!! NO STEALTH...NO CAUTION...AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A NINJA?!!! THERE WAS AN OPENING ME AND SASUKE COULD HAVE ESCAPE THROUGH AND YOU JUMPED IN MAKING IT CLOSE!!! NOW YOU'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF TRAPPED HERE WITH US!!" yelled Rokudo "OH, FINE!!! I WENT THROUGH HELL TO RESCUE YOU TWO, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!" Naruto yelled back "WENT THROUGH HELL MY ASS YOU JUST GOT HERE!!!"

Rokudo and Naruto kept yelling at each other not realizing Haku stepped inside his mirror, Rokudo's eyes widened seeing Haku back in the mirrors "Over here" said Haku behind them shocking Rokudo.

Rokudo looked behind him to see Haku, but he couldn't tell if it was the real Haku or ice mirror clone "Wh-what the hell is going on!!" asked Naruto, Rokudo got out of his shock as Sasuke did a flame jutsu creating huge flames but when they vanish...

Rokudo looked behind him to see Haku, but he couldn't tell if it was the real Haku or ice mirror clone "Wh-what the hell is going on!!" asked Naruto, Rokudo got out of his shock as Sasuke did a flame jutsu creating huge flames but when they vanished nothing happened to the mirrors "It's not even making a dent!!!" yelled Naruto shocked "That pitiful flame will barely touch my ice mirrors" said Haku as he threw more ice needles at them from every mirror "Which one of you is real?!" yelled Naruto "Your eyes will never see the truth, I can't be caught" said Haku, Rokudo looked at all the mirrors trying to figure out which one of them was real "Shadow Clone Jutsu!!!" yelled Naruto as he did his hand sign clones appearing around them.

All of the clones started attacking the mirrors but in one quick move Haku got out of his mirror and attacked every one of the clones and returned back inside his mirror "The technique I'm using is part of the Art Of Teleportation, and the only tool I need to perform it is the mirrors that hold my image, I move so quickly, the three of you might as well be standing still!" explained Haku as all the mirrors threw more ice needles at them.

Rokudo closed his eyes as the pain kept hitting him from every side, once it was all over, he was breathing heavily and tiredly "I've...I've had enough" said Rokudo through breath, Naruto, Sasuke, and Haku looked at him confused "It can't end like this" he said getting up ignoring the pain all over his body "I have a goal to fulfill!" yelled Rokudo as he opens his eyes, but his right eye wasn't his normal clover green eye anymore, it was the Rinnegan shocking Naruto, Sasuke, and Haku "I have my own goals, as you have yours, please try not to resent me, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes...to protect the one I care about most...to fight, kill, or die to fulfill that person's dreams, doing so is my own dream, to that end, I will become a true shinobi and I shall kill you three" said Haku as Rokudo smirked.

Haku threw more needles at the three but Rokudo tried to dodge them while Sasuke and Naruto fell to the ground unconscious "You move well, but my next assault will take you down!" said Haku as he attacks Rokudo but with more speed, Rokudo uses his Rinnegan eye to teleport dodging from Haku. Haku quickly returned back to his mirror.

Haku looked at Rokudo's Rinnegan eye "I see...you are a possessor of the Rinnegan, I can't let this fight go on! My own art forces me to expend a great deal of chakra, so there is a limit to how long I can go on using it and I'm certain that the longer our duel drags on, especially since, to a certain extent, you can already see me now!!" said Haku as he held the ice needles, Rokudo got in a battle stance ready for Haku to attack.

"TIME TO BRING THIS TO AN END!!"

Instead of attacking Rokudo, he ran to attack Sasuke and Naruto who were still unconscious on the ground.

"NARUTO!!! SASUKE!!!"