Who Are You?

Rokudo opened his eyes to see he wasn't at the bridge anymore but an unfamiliar place, he slowly got up to see he was at a place filled with mountains and grass with trees and flowers, he looked around trying to find the others "Sakura!? Sasuke!? Naruto!? Kakashi-sensei!?" Rokudo called, still looking around, but there was no answer.

Rokudo started walking around hoping to find his way back to the bridge until he accidentally bumped into something "What the hell!" said Rokudo as he looked in front of him, he saw it wasn't a something but a someone, a man with orange spiky hair, he wore a headband for the rain village but it had a scratch across it, piercings on his nose and ears, he wore a black coat with red clouds on it but what shocked Rokudo the most was his eyes, both his eyes were the rinnegan like his eye "I see you have found me" said the man.

"Who are you?" asked Rokudo, still looking at the man "I am Pain" said the man known as Pain.

"Did I die?" asked Rokudo, Pain nodded his head, Rokudo looked around for a bit "Is there a way I can go back? my team is in danger, they need me" said Rokudo. Pain nodded as he started walking with Rokudo following behind.

xxxxxxxxxx

Rokudo looked around the place as they kept walking until Pain stopped and pointed at a cave not far from them.

"You can use that cave to go back" Said Pain "Thank you" Said Rokudo as he climbed up to the cave "See you soon, Koin" mumbled Pain

"You can use that cave to go back" Said Pain "Thank you" Said Rokudo as he climbed up to the cave "See you soon, Koin" mumbled Pain. As Rokudo was standing in front of the cave, he looked back at Pain but saw he was gone. Rokudo shook his head and ran inside the cave with a bright light soon covering his vision.

Rokudo slowly woke up feeling pain all over his body, he slowly looked to see his Sakura hugging him while crying "Sakura...why are you hugging me so tight?" asked Rokudo.