Ice Mirrors

Sasuke and Rokudo clashed kunai's with Haku as he had an ice needle while they gave each other death glares "Sakura! We have to cover Mr. Tazuna, take that side, and stay close! Let Sasuke and Rokudo handle Haku" ordered Kakashi-sensei "Yes, sir!" said Sakura as she got in front of Tazuna with a kunai in a protective mode.

"I don't want to have to kill you, but, you probably won't leave quietly, will you?" asked Haku "Don't be stupid" said Sasuke with a smirk "Just as I thought, however, you won't be able to match my speed for long and I've laid the groundwork for three attacks" said Haku "Three attacks...?" asked Rokudo "Firstly, there's the water splashed all around us, second, I've trapped both your hands with parring this move, which leaves you two only one hand free to defend yourself from my attacks!" said Haku as he made a hand sign. Haku made a few hand signs with one hand, water forming around them creating needles around them aiming at Sasuke and Rokudo.

The needles were about to strike them but Rokudo grab's Sasuke by his waist and uses his chakra on his feet to jump away from the needles dodging them in time, Haku looked around looking for Sasuke and Rokudo "You're not that fast" said a voice behind Haku, Haku looked behind him to see Sasuke with a kunai but then felt a kunai in front of his neck, he looked in front of him to see Rokudo in front of him with a kunai aimed at his neck "Now, you're the one the one who has to worry about defending yourself" said Rokudo with a smirk.

Sasuke used his kunai to strike Haku but Haku uses his arm to shield himself from Sasuke's attack, Rokudo was about to slit his throat but Haku punches his stomach from behind making him almost fly off the bridge but his back hit the metal gate, Sasuke used his leg to kick Haku all the way back to Zabuza "You're fast" said Sasuke "But we are faster" said Rokudo walking besides Sasuke ignoring the pain from his back "You had that coming, for underestimating my team, and for name calling, they may not look like much...but Sasuke and Rokudo here are the top rated rookies from all of Konohagakure Village, Sakura here is our sharpest mind, and last but not least, let's not forget our own comedy ninja, they maverick show-stopper, the one and only, Naruto" said Kakashi-sensei.

Zabuza chuckled "Haku...do you understand if this goes on, you could end up dying at the hands of the very person you sought to spare?" asked Zabuza as Haku got up "Yes, I do..what a pity" said Haku as he made a few hand signs, the water around Sasuke and Rokudo formed around them turning into mirrors, Haku stepped inside one of the mirrors, soon Haku was on all the mirrors "Now that it's all in place...let me show you some real speed!" said Haku as he held an ice needle, soon all the Haku's in each mirror threw ice needles at Sasuke and Rokudo as they screamed in pain, not being able to dodge them.

Sakura threw a kunai at the ice mirrors but Haku came out of one of the ice mirrors and caught it with his hand shocking Sakura. Haku was about to go back in the mirrors but a shuriken came out of nowhere and hit Haku's mask making him fall to the ground "Who...?" Sakura asked confused as a puff of smoke appeared, Sasuke and Rokudo smirked knowing who it was.

 "Uzumaki Naruto! At your service!!"