Weak

"You go after him right now, and you'll be killed...that guy's on a whole different level. He came because of you and Koin...his distance is the only thing stopping him from-" "Well! what kind of guy always escapes! everyday being fearful, living in a nightmare-!!" yelled Naruto interrupting Jiraiya "Shut up Naruto!" yelled Koin, making Naruto stop talking and look at him.

"You're weak Naruto, you're still a genin, he can kill you in seconds" said Koin "Excuse me...Guy, this child's feelings are understandable, but we still must quickly rescue Sasuke..." said Jiraiya. Guy-sensei looked down "...now...Kakashi also has approximately the same jutsu. He stays in bed until his senses return to normal" explained Guy-sensei "Kakashi-sensei!?" asked Naruto, shocked. "When students are injured...well, this time I think it's harmed his mind...medical care specialists should be around in case this should continue to happen...don't you think?" asked Guy-sensei, Jiraiya didn't say anything as he looked at him.

"...so...to go searching for that person" said Jiraiya "That person...could it be..." said Guy-sensei shocked, Naruto looked at the two confused about who they were talking about "She is one of the Three Sannin like me. This will work as a payment for the illness..." said Jiraiya with a smirk

" said Jiraiya with a smirk