The Eraser Prank

After Iruka-sensei yelled at Naruto and Sakura started hitting Naruto for what he said to Sasuke, everyone left for lunch except for Rokudo and Sakura.

Sakura stomped to Rokudo with an angry expression on her face and slapped Rokudo across the face "I can't believe you're on my team!! you are nothing but a freak!!" yelled Sakura as she stomped away out of the classroom. Rokudo was silent until she left, he sights ignoring the pain that was on his cheek.

Rokudo walked out of the classroom and the Ninja Academy, he was about to put on his headphones when he heard noises as if someone was rubbing their skin on rope. He followed the noises to a window, he poked his head inside to see Sasuke tied up and tape around his mouth "Do you need help?" asked Rokudo, Sasuke looked at him, his eyes widened in shock, he looked away blushing in embarrassment, and started to hit his head on the wooden floor "Damn it!! I can't believe Rokudo-senpai is seeing me like this!!"  Sasuke said in his head.

Rokudo grabbed a kunai from his sleeve and cut the ropes off from his wrists and took the tape off his mouth "You ok?" asked Rokudo as he looked at Sasuke worried "Y-yeah, I'm fine" said Sasuke, looking down as he blushed more still embarrassed. There was an awkward silence between the two while Sasuke was still blushing "Ok...I'll be going then" said Rokudo finally breaking the silence and leaving.

Sasuke's POV:

When he left I placed my hand on my cheek feeling the heat from blushing. I never knew I was going to blush like this, Rokudo always knows how to make me blush.

3rd POV

After Rokudo left from the incident with Sasuke he walked to a huge Cherry Blossom tree, he smiled at the tree before sitting under it taking a deep breath.

He puts on his headphones sighting in relaxation, leans his back on the tree, turns on his music, and starts to sing.

(When this began) I had nothing to say
And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of
me
(I was confused) and I let it all out to find
That I'm not the only person with these
things in mind
(Inside of me) but all the vacancy the words revealed
is the only real thing I've got left to
feel
(Nothing to lose) just stuck, hollow and
alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my 
own

I wanna heal, I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I've held so long
Erase all the pain 'til it's gone
I wanna heal, I wanna feel
Like I'm close to something real
I wanna find something I've wanted all
along
Somewhere I belong

And I've got nothing to say
I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my
face
(I was confused) looking everywhere, only
to find
That it's not the way I had imagined it all in
my mind
(So what am I?) what do I have but
negativity?
'Cause I can't justify the way everyone is
looking at me
(Nothing to lose) nothing to gain, hollow
and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is me
own

I wanna heal, I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I've held so long
Erase all the pain 'til it's gone
I wanna heal, I wanna feel
Like I'm close to something real
I wanna find something I've wanted all
along
Somewhere I belong

I will never know myself until I do this on
my own
And I will never feel anything else, until me
wounds are healed
I will never be anything 'til I break away
from me
I will break away, I'll find myself today

I wanna heal, I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I've held so long
Erase all the pain 'til it's gone
I wanna heal, I wanna feel
Like I'm close to something real
I wanna find something I've wanted all
along
Somewhere I belong

I wanna heal
I wanna feel like I'm somewhere I belong
I wanna heal
I wanna feel like I'm somewhere I belong
Somewhere I belong

Rokudo opened his eyes as the song was over watching the wind blow cherry blossom petals, he chuckles taking off his headphones, he gets up wiping his pants off from the grass and dirt, and walks back to the Ninja Academy.

××××××××××

Rokudo opened the door to the classroom only to see Sakura glaring at him "YOU'RE LATE!!" she yelled "But is sensei even here?" asked Rokudo as he walked past her and sat on a desk ignoring the glare that Sakura was giving him.

He looked through the window seeing the same cherry blossom tree giving it a soft smile "What are you up to, Naruto?!!" asked Sakura, Rokudo sights in annoyance turning his head to see Naruto moving a tab;e in front of the door while holding a chalk eraser, he gets on top of it, sliding the door open slightly, placing the eraser on top of it, and jumps off the table snickering. 

"It's what he gets for making us wait!!" said Naruto crossing his arms "I want no part of it!" said Sakura with an angry look, Rokudo rolled his eyes "Yeah right" he said in his head "No way could a superior shinobi be caught by such a simple booby trap" said Sasuke looking 9at Naruto annoyed, Rokudo chuckled getting Sasuke's attention "Wanna bet?" asked Rokudo with a smirk making Sasuke blush but made sure no one saw "Sasuke-kun is right" said Sakura putting both her hands on her waist while glaring at Rokudo.

A hand appeared on the door sliding it open getting all their attention, a man with grey hair and a mask covering half his face except for one eye walked in as the eraser fell on his head with a poof of white chalk smoke appearing on his head "GOTCHA!!" laughed Naruto while pointing at the man "I'm sorry sensei. I tried to stop him, but Naruto..." Sakura said trying to play innocent, Rokudo or Sakura didn't say anything through the whole thing.

"Hmm...How shall I put this? Based on my first impression, I'd have to say...I hate you" Said the man as the four went gloomy.