Sakura's Fight

"Lovely hair, so much more bounce and shine than mine has! What ninja technique is that, The Art Of Deep Conditioning?" asked Kin with an evil smirk on her face "You're a disgrace to all shinobi, fussing with your looks when you should concentrate on your training!" Kin grips on Sakura's hair.

"Zaku, why don't you finish off Rokudo or one of her other fallen heart-throbs right in front of this lovesick little pig? the least we can do is entertain her!" said Kin as Zaku walks to them "Haha! good one!!" Zaku laughs as he walks to them, Sakura widen her eyes.

" I can't summon any strength, I...I can't...I'm just a burden to them...just someone they have to protect! I'm always in the way...Never helping. Damn it! I thought this time...it would be different! I need to help the people I care about!"

"All right, let's do it" said Zaku with a smile, not noticing, smoke was coming out of Rokudo and Sasuke's neck, Sakura slowly grabbed her kunai "Your tricks are useless against me, little girl" said Kin "You think so?" asked Sakura with a smirk as she used her kunai to cut her hair, shocking the three ninjas.

"I'd always...thought of myself as a full-fledged ninja...proud to be an equal as I trailed after my teammates...crushing on Sasuke, scolding Naruto, and beating Rokudo for nothing he has done...watching them...safely, from the background. While the...three of them risk anything to protect me. Lee says he likes Rokudo...and he risked his life to come between me and danger...You're all my teachers...and you're shown me what I want to be...like you. All of you. Now it's your turn...to watch my back!!"

"Kin! Finish her!!" yelled Zaku as Sakura makes a few hand signs, Kin runs to her and stabs her from behind but Kin's eyes widen as Sakura turns into a puff of smoke and a log appears from the smoke, Sakura throws kunai at Zaku "Poor foolish girl, just a one trick pony" said Zaku as he does a few hand signs, a gush of wind appears and the kunai's fly back to Sakura but Sakura turns into another log "Obviously, you're over head!" said Zaku as he looked up to see Sakura falling to him while making hand signs.

"Try it twice, try it thrice, that trick will never work on me! my smallest skill is more than enough for you!!" yells Zaku as he throws kunai's at Sakura stabbing her arm and legs and looks around looking for the real Sakura "Come out, come out, wherever you..." Zaku didn't finish as he looked up again to see Sakura coming down with a kunai.

Sakura gets on top of Zaku stabbing his arm "Get off!!" Zaku yells as Sakura bites his arm now, she bites harder as Zaku's blood spreads on her face ignoring Zaku's screams, she bites even harder but Zaku then hits her away from him.

"They need me...to protect them..."

"You little witch!!" yells Zaku as he was going to attack Sakura but a team comes in front of her protecting her "The freak parade just goes on and on..." said Zaku with a smirk on his face "Sakura, I told you I'd never let you show me up!" said a familiar voice.

"Ino..."