Last Chance

Naruto and his clones jump in the river while Rokudo and Sasuke watch him, a fish comes out and Sasuke threw a kunai at it pinning it on a tree with the three other fishes that were pinned on a tree "Nice shot" said Rokudo with a smile, Sasuke smiles back at him. Naruto comes up from the river coughing "Go under and flail around again!! four fish won't last us long. I want to preserve some for later" said Sasuke as Rokudo laughs a bit "This isn't exactly easy, ya know! so...let's swap jobs! you dive!!" yells Naruto getting mad "Sasuke-kun!! nii-san!! I've finished setting up the sticks band kindling!" said Sakura, smiling "I'll start the fire" said Rokudo with a smile "...All right. Four fish will do for now" said Sasuke as he sighs "Hey, wait a minute!!" yelled Naruto.

××××××××××

As Rokudo made the fire, he started to cook the fishes "The Second Exam started four days ago...right?" asked Sasuke "Yeah..." Sakura answered "And it began at around 2:30 P.M...so it will be over in less than 26 hours" said Sasuke as he looks at the Earth Scroll "A lot of teams must have finished by now. Which means..." said Sakura "Oh! hungry, I'm hungry! hurry up and be ready to get in my tummy!" sang Naruto not paying attention and Rokudo hits him for not paying attention.

" said Sakura "Oh! hungry, I'm hungry! hurry up and be ready to get in my tummy!" sang Naruto not paying attention and Rokudo hits him for not paying attention

"The ones who didn't get a second will be getting desperate," said Rokudo, ignoring the fact he hit Naruto. After talking Rokudo gave each one of them their fish "I'm worried that...there might not be any more Heavens Scrolls left" said Sakura as she looked at the Earth Scroll, Rokudo and Sasuke looked at her "What do you mean, Sakura?" asked Sasuke.

"Well, the Second Exam is only due to last five days...and four days have already passed. That's 80 percent of the test time. There are 26 teams of three competing...and only 15 of each scroll, Heaven or Earth. Since you need both scrolls to pass, a maximum of 13 teams will succeed. And...that was before...that Orochimaru guy who attacked us...burned our Heaven scroll" said Sakura, Rokudo looked down as he touches his right eye that was wrapped with bandages, Naruto stopped eating his fish, "Which means that...?" asked Sasuke looking at her confused.

"...At that point...the number of teams that could possibly pass the test dropped to 12 and we have no way of knowing if all 25 of the other scrolls survived either, as soon as one of either type of scroll is destroyed...one scroll of the other type automatically becomes useless" explained Sakura, Rokudo looks at the Earth Scroll without saying a word "We split up from the rest of the teams from Konoha...and had to spend two days letting our wounds heal. We'll have to widen our search...to make up for the time and distance we've lost. The next enemy we meet...could be...our last chance!!"