Naruto vs Gaara pt.2

Koin slowly opened his eyes, the sunlight hitting his orange eyes but he could make out a blurry figure in front of him "S...Sasuke...?" asked Koin weakly, Sasuke looked down and smiled hugging him tightly trying not to cry "I'm so glad you're awake Koin!" said Sasuke "What...happened...?" asked Koin before breaking the hug and looking in front of him to see Naruto and Gaara fighting "I have...to help him..." said Koin as he tries to get up "No...you are too injured to fight, let Naruto handle him" said Sasuke, Koin nodded before sitting back down as he watches Naruto and Gaara but he wanted to aid Naruto so bad.

Naruto was slowly shaking not saying a word to Gaara "Well?! what's the matter! if you don't fight me, I'll kill that girl!" said Gaara as he looks at the unconscious Sakura "DARN!" yelled Naruto as he made hand signs creating shadow clones.

Gaara took a deep breath before blowing sand out creating an explosion. The smoke disappeared as Naruto was laying on a tree struggling to get up. "First, I'm going to play with you without letting you die. I want to see how long it takes for you to give up on your friends and try to run away" said Gaara as he threw more sand at Naruto. Naruto's back hit a tree, Gaara watched as Naruto struggled to get back up "MORE, MORE!!" roared Gaara, throwing more sand at him. But the more Gaara threw at him Naruto just got back up.

"...you..." growled Gaara watching Naruto get back up on his feet "...for whatever reason...just...just against this guy..." said Naruto glaring at Gaara. Gaara gave an evil smirk at him, Naruto slowly grabbing something from his ninja pouch "What's the matter...? you're the one who hunted me down. Scared? you can't even come close to touching me...what a joke...!" yelled Gaara.

Naruto grabs a kunai and a paper bomb, he wraps the paper bomb around the kunai, and made shadow clones, and attacked all at once "Here we come!!" "Ladies and gents, we now proudly bring you a most secret and special technique!! The Uzumaki Naruto...Bunshin Taiatar!! Shadow Clone Body Slam!!" yelled a shadow clone, the three shadow clones on top of each other while the other two were guarding them. Gaara again evilly smirked as he was going to attack them with his sand claw.

The shadow clone was now with the other two holding them "Now!!" "ROGER!!" the first shadow clone soon threw Naruto at Gaara. Naruto quickly made another shadow clone landing on his back in the back of Gaara "One more! Art Of The Shadow Clone!!" Naruto shouted before jumping at Gaara "Take this!! Kakashi-sensei's specialty...Konohagakure Village most sacred Technique!! One Thousand Years Of Death!!" yelled Naruto stabbing the kunai where Gaara's butt was shocking Koin.

Konohagakure Village most sacred Technique!! One Thousand Years Of Death!!" yelled Naruto stabbing the kunai where Gaara's butt was shocking Koin

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!" Koin shouted in his head but he quickly got out of his shock when Gaara punched Naruto "Naruto!!" yelled Koin "...kaboom" said Naruto with a smirk before the kunai exploded and Sasuke quickly caught Naruto. The smoke died down to show Gaara half his body missing.

"...Sasuke...!" said Naruto weakly "You're finally showing your stuff but after that just one blow? you gotta try harder 'cuz this time I can't help you, I have to help Koin. Koin can't keep helping you, like he did back at the Land Of Waves, dobe" said Sasuke "Sh...shut up..." said Naruto. "I'm ending this now..." growled Gaara, the sand healing his body.

"...hey...Naruto'' said Koin as he jumps and lands in front of Naruto but falls on his knees still feeling weak from standing "Rokudo..." said Naruto his voice filled with worry, Sasuke went to his side, Koin chuckles a bit ignoring the pain "Koin...my real name is Koin. You...better rescue Sakura, no matter what!...I trust you to be able to rescue my sister..." said Koin. Naruto looked at him not saying a word "...and then...once you rescue her...take her...and Sasuke...and get the hell out of here..." said Koin "Koin..." said Sasuke worried for his boyfriend "...it's ok...Sasuke...even in this state...I can at least...fight him a little..." said Koin smiling at Sasuke. Sasuke wrapped Koin's arm around his shoulder and helped him stand back up "I promised myself...that I would protect my comrades...even if it kills me...I won't forgive myself...if one of my comrades die..." said Koin. Naruto's eyes widen before he looked down "...right..." 

I will never let my comrades die!

"You're absolutely right...I thought of him as strong... 'cuz like me, he grew up wrapped in loneliness and sadness...and yet he kept fighting for himself from inside that core of solitude..." said Naruto, both Koin and Sasuke looked at him not saying a word "...but that's not what it takes to be truly strong is it...you can't really get strong just fighting only for yourself..." said Naruto.

...Do you have... anyone special in your life?

When people...are protecting someone truly precious to them...they truly can become as strong as they must be!

Naruto made hand signs shocking Koin and Sasuke "Naruto" said Sasuke getting Gaara's attention.

You will get stronger...

Sasuke held onto Koin tightly, both of them watching as chakra was swarming around Naruto "I SWEAR, I'LL PROTECT ALL OF YOU!!" Naruto yelled as an army of shadow clones appeared around them, shocking Gaara, Temari, Pakkun, Sasuke, and Koin while Gamakicki smirked at Naruto.

"Sorry for the wait, folks!! we now bring you Naruto's Whirling Swirling Ninja Handbook!!"