Angry Sakura

Three hours have past and Sasuke and Rokudo were now awake still waiting for Kakashi-sensei "Good morning everyone, I'm afraid I got lost on the way here..." said Kakashi-sensei with a smile behind his mask "YOU LIAR!!!" both Naruto and Sakura yelled angrily while pointing at Kakashi-sensei.

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei! Any hot new missions for team 7? we've had nothing but gimmes! Boring! We want action! A challenge! Something where I could use my skill!" asked Naruto with excitement "Oh really? I see where you're going with this..." said Kakashi-sensei looking at Naruto as Sasuke and Sakura glare at him while Rokudo had a blank expression "Those three...every time we go on a mission, they end up showing me up and saving me, but not this time" thought Naruto "Hey, Naruto! Wake up! We're heading out on our mission!" said Kakashi-sensei "Yes sir!" yelled Naruto "Can you please stop yelling?" asked Rokudo.

××××××××××

After the missions Sakura was carrying a beat up Naruto "You'd have been fine if you hadn't overdone it" said Sakura with anger, Naruto sights.

During the mission, they had to pull out weeds from a farm, Naruto pulled the weeds and the plants making the woman angry at him. Then they had to do a paint job on a fence but Naruto painted everywhere making a huge mess and making the owner angry. And at last they had to walk some dogs, Naruto decided to walk a big bulldog, but the bulldog ran to a mine field dragging Naruto with it as they were bombing the place making more mines. Naruto got more damage while the bulldog didn't get a scratch.

"You're a real dobe" said Sasuke, Naruto got mad at him and tried to attack him "THAT DOES IT!!" yelled Naruto about to run and attack him "If you start anything more, I'll bury you!" Sakura threatened holding Naruto down "Lately...your teamwork has been almost nonexistent" said Kakashi-sensei "YOU TELL HIM! YOU'RE ALWAYS MESSING OUR TEAMWORK, SASUKE!!" yelled Naruto "He was talking to you, Naruto" said Rokudo getting annoyed "If you're so sick of being in my debt...why don't you get better than me?" asked Sasuke as they both glared at each other.

"Okay, that's it, we'll call it a day right now, I've got to go hand in my report on today's mission" said Kakashi-sensei reading his book "Then we're going home" said Sasuke grabbing Rokudo's hand and started walking away. "Hey actually I'm going to do something really quick before I head home" said Rokudo, Sasuke looks at him before he sights "Ok, but don't come home late" said Sasuke, Rokudo chuckles "Alright dear" said Rokudo kissing his forehead making Sasuke blush.

"Psych!! Faked you out, Rock!! Little hint..no rock has perfect angels, perfect corners...and eye holes, kind of a big clue!!" yelled Naruto as Rokudo turned around to him to see a box in front of Naruto, soon three small kids came out of the box.

"Leave it to the man I have acknowledged as being almost my equal! your skills rival my own!!" yelled the boy known as Konohamaru Sarutobi, grandson of the Third Hokage, "Oh, it's you guys, what's up with the goggles?" asked Naruto, Konohamaru poi...

"Leave it to the man I have acknowledged as being almost my equal! your skills rival my own!!" yelled the boy known as Konohamaru Sarutobi, grandson of the Third Hokage, "Oh, it's you guys, what's up with the goggles?" asked Naruto, Konohamaru pointed at his goggles with his thumb "You're our idol, right? we're copying the style you used to wear" said Konohamaru with a smile on his face "Okay" said Naruto "What do you mean, "Okay"? suddenly too cool for school, big guy?" asked Konohamaru getting angry.

"What do you want from me?" asked Naruto "We'll show you, boss! can you come now?" asked the young girl known as Moegi Kazamatsuri "Nope! I have to train!" said Naruto "But...but you promised to play ninja with us!! right?'" asked Konohamaru "Oh, yeah..was that today?" asked Naruto, Rokudo just watched the whole thing chuckling at them "So...just what is a ninja doing "Playing Ninja", hmm?" asked Sakura glaring at Naruto, Naruto got a bit scared "Uh, Yes? can we help you?" asked Naruto shaking "Hey, big guy, who's she?" asked Konohamaru pointing at Sakura, a few seconds later Konohamaru got the idea "Hey, big guy, seeing as how you're so smart and suave and all..the hottie...I can tell...you and she...are...you knowwww! right?" asked Konohamaru, Rokudo sweat dropped, getting what Konohamaru was saying. 

Naruto chuckles while scratching the back of his head "For little guys, you catch on quick" said Naruto "WRONG!!!" yelled Sakura filled with anger punching him all the way to the fence "Big guy!!" yelled the second boy known as Udon Ise "Wh-what d...

Naruto chuckles while scratching the back of his head "For little guys, you catch on quick" said Naruto "WRONG!!!" yelled Sakura filled with anger punching him all the way to the fence "Big guy!!" yelled the second boy known as Udon Ise "Wh-what did you do that for?!" asked Konohamaru, shaking as he, Moegi, and Udon ran to Naruto "You're our leader! You can't die!" yelled Udon "You total witch!" yelled Konohamaru as Sakura got more mad while cracking her knuckles as she hit Konohamaru's head.

"Calm down Sakura'' said Rokudo as he rested his hand on her shoulder, Sakura took a deep breath relaxing "Thanks nii-san" said Sakura as she and Rokudo started walking away "Konohamaru! Are you all right?" asked Udon "Jeesh! that broad browed, fire breathing hag! is she even a real female?!" asked Konohamaru, Sakura stopped walking and looked at them with an evil look, she soon ran after the the four while Rokudo was running behind Sakura trying to calm her down, Konohamaru kept running until he bumped into someone.