Akumu Chi

Kabuto walked in the hospital room where Koin was in as he walked past three dead bodies of Anbu soldiers "An excess of brilliance can be a disadvantage...we stood out too much. I wonder if catching Lord Orochimaru's eye will mean ruin for both of us" said Kabuto as he sighs. Kabuto walked, stood in front of Koin's hospital bed, and looked down at Rokudo who was still unconscious.

Rokudo wore an oxygen mask, wires coming out of his chest, two Iv's on both his arms, a heart monitor next to him, and bandages on his eye where the Rinnegan was with wires coming out

Rokudo wore an oxygen mask, wires coming out of his chest, two Iv's on both his arms, a heart monitor next to him, and bandages on his eye where the Rinnegan was with wires coming out. "He's so young...how could he have this much power dwelling in his heart? it will serve his purposes nicely...when he eventually uses that technique to make this kid into..." Kabuto didn't finish as he didn't want to say the word that Orochimaru kept saying that he would be in the future.

Kabuto slowly grabs a scalpel. As he was putting the scalpel to Rokudo's throat but instead threw it behind him, a girl with short black hair, red eyes, pale skin, and wore a Japanese school uniform caught the scalpel inches away from her eye "Only you, Akumu...would think to stop my attack from my blind spot..." said Kabuto with a smirk "You...you're no ordinary Genin, are you? you made your attack immediately upon noticing my presence...you're pretty impressive" said Akumu as she threw the scalpel to the floor while still looking at Kabuto.

"No..I'm not so great..." said Kabuto "What do you want with Rokudo? Depending on the circumstances...I'll have to arrest and interrogate you" said Akumu as she glares at Kabuto "I wonder if you can...?" asked Kabuto with a sicking look as he looks at Akumu "...someone like you...?" asked Kabuto "You want to test "someone like me"...? what are you?!" asked Akumu as she glared at him.

"You're...the son of...a Konoha Ninja Doctor, right? a perpetual failure of a ninja...Kabuto Yakushi" said Akumu glaring at Kabuto "...Next time, you should probably ready...at least 10 guards" said Kabuto "Just shut up and answer my questions" said Akumu as she pulls out her katana and aims it at Kabuto "And what if I refuse?" asked Kabuto "I'm the one asking the questions here...show some respect. Are you...in league with Orochimaru?" asked Akumu "If you arrest me here, right now, you might never be able to prove my connection to Orochimaru. No matter what kind of torture of Genjutsu you inflict upon me, I won't spill a single secret...and besides, I don't really like confrontations. It'll all come out eventually, so...why don't you just let it go for now?" asked Kabuto smirking "You...you're just a selfish bastard, aren't you...?" sighed Akumu as Kabuto grabs his kunai.

"You won't just release me, then? you know the Laws of this Village...how spies are dealt with" said Akumu "You're acting awfully smug, considering...that the circumstances are in my favor..." said Kabuto as he aims his kunai at Rokudo's neck, Akumu attacked him but soon one of the Anbu got up.

As the Anbu got up his eyes widened to see Kakashi at the front of the door, before both Akumu and Kakashi were about to attack, the Anbu smashed through the window. Both Akumu and Kakashi went to the window, the Anbu slowly took off his mask to reveal...

...Kabuto.